• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger Led tailights

dodge68charger

Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
Has anybody put led tailights in their dodge chargers and if so what company did you use. I see some for sale for $30 and others all the way up to $300. Thanks

I've bought LED T10's bulbs from these guys on ebay before and have been very happy with them. About to buy their bulbs for the rear taillights now.

Their Ebay store

Not gonna lie. It's obvious that most of this stuff is made in china, but when it comes to the small things like the led's i've just learned to live with it. I just ordered them off ebay. Was a total of $15 shipped for 4 1157 bulbs and 2 1141 bulbs.

Superbrightleds.com would be my recommendation

http://www.superbrightleds.com/vehicle/1968/dodge/charger/15/346

Remember that you're gonna need to buy a resistor type LED flasher if installing an LED type bulb for you Brake/Turnsignal's...Amp draw is too low and will not trigger a conventional flasher as well as reverse polarity issues with some older type LED bulbs. Also, all bulbs on the circut the LED is installed, need to be LED. Buy a color of LED that matches the Lens.

Superbrightled's also sell's the flashers.

Good luck

Auto Transport Service
Back