• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any thoughts on the value of this? 69 Coronet

Rustymopar

Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
Basic 318 car, Auto, open rear I'm sure.
no bondo, solid floors,

I have my opinion,, This might be a good keeper /driver..

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 69 Dodge left rear a sml.jpg
    69 Dodge left rear a sml.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 509
  • 69 Dodge right side a comp.jpg
    69 Dodge right side a comp.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 447
  • a 69 Dodge frt seat interior comp.jpg
    a 69 Dodge frt seat interior comp.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 423
  • b 69 Dodge engine bay left side comp.jpg
    b 69 Dodge engine bay left side comp.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 431
  • b 69 Dodge engine bay right side comp.jpg
    b 69 Dodge engine bay right side comp.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 424
  • a 69 Dodge inst panel comp.jpg
    a 69 Dodge inst panel comp.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 433
  • b 69 Dodge driver door imp comp.jpg
    b 69 Dodge driver door imp comp.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 449
Looks like a solid one! Will make a nice driver.

How do you keep finding all these decent cars Rusty?

Other than banana yellow which I am not a fan of it looks like a great driver...like he said, where do you find these?

Definitely a nice driver I'd run the wheels off it

How much is it worth?
Not a Damn thing. In fact, since I'm such a nice guy, I will come get rid of it for you.
Seriously though, based on what I can see, I would say 8k. Give or take a grand or two. Depends on how well it runs and what the underneath looks like.

Looks like the sunfire yellow that my old roadrunner was other than that solid car

Not a Damn thing. In fact, since I'm such a nice guy, I will come get rid of it for you.
Seriously though, based on what I can see, I would say 8k. Give or take a grand or two. Depends on how well it runs and what the underneath looks like.

2 owner.. - 87k documented original miles, Runs like new. 1 repaint. original motor. Bottom side is original undercoating with not even a speck or rust. AC works, All ltrim removed when repainted. Build sheet and original service records since new.
Was not a speck of rust when repainted, original spare, jack etc. True survivor. Carpet just needs vacuumed.. Very clean solid car.
Interesting factoid - Build sheet states power brakes... The little old lady 1st owner told the dealership, that if they removed the power brakes she would pay full price.. They did. Paper work shows it.

I freakin love it!
Color and all...
I'd say it's worth $5K EASY!

Change the rear-end and add a Crate Hemi!
Keep it a sleeper.
Actually, THIS is feasible IF you got it very cheap!
Just saying...what a sleeper...
Hmmm, lets see:
1,Schumacher mounts...$169
2. Indy crate hemi (472) $14,995
3.TTI headers $790
4, Aluminum Radiator $450
LOL

PS: I LOVE Coronets...

Last edited:
Yeah.. it wasn't cheap... Comon' $5k really? I have put a deposit on it..
I can't cut up a Survivor.. that's the value of this car.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, everyone who commented on the Silver 69 Charger was off by $4-5k

It will never be a big dollar car, especially now that the market is diving, it's pretty much a base model, 318ci car, with A/C & an auto on the column, bench seat car {not that that's a bad thing}... but the $7500 range would be a decent price point to me anyway, survivor or not, it's a cool car/body style, I'd drive the piss out of it, but only after, putting some decent wheels & tires on it, maybe upgrading the brakes & exhaust, maybe a good 4bbl & aluminum intake, CEI & hot coil too.... that's just me, but I'm not a purist at heart... good luck

...and I LOVE it.

I'd leave it as is, and also DTH out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe a nice, shiny set of wheels, and I would swap back and forth with those road wheels (are they on the build sheet?).

Yes, The wheels are on the build sheet. With 87k original documented miles, I'm hesitant to DTH out of it. But I wont be able to resist.

Auto Transport Service
Back