• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody want to enjoy going to Carlisle 2021?

Dodge33

Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
Hey guy's and gals, Well, this is the situation.. I am pretty sure at this moment my
brother will not be able to go to the show this year(Carlisle 2021) because his girlfriend
will not be here to take care of the dogs & cats, as my brother and I think she may have
possibly had a small stroke, or something, but is with her niece now and supposedly is
going to a doc this coming Monday. We can't just have anyone feed the one dog, as she
has seen very few people in her life, and could/maybe bite someone. Anyways.. I am going
to the show, and do not want to travel by myself, because I get around very slowly as I
need a double knee replacement, and really could use an extra hand if I have a flat tire,
or you know, anything can/or could go wrong. I'm pretty easy going person, easy to
get along with, and so on. Everything will be paid for by me, except your meals, unless
I am cooking, then its free too! Entrance and all is already paid for, so pretty cheap semi-
working vacation! If you live in Mich or along my route to Carlisle, I can pick you up as long
as it is next to the interstate. Its just because with my E-350 van, and the 24ft enclosed
trailer it is job to navigate much off the highway. If someone is interested POST HERE ON
THIS THREAD AS MY INBOX IS FULL OF VIP INFO! Oh.. almost forgot, I am planning on
leaving on Monday afternoon (This could change to Tue) I will go on first come, first served basis.
Dodge33

Good luck. See you there.

Thanks Dennis.. hope to see ya there! Note: More than one person can
go along, as there is a bench seat in the van for up to 2 more people. Also
forgot to say.. there is probably going to be enough room in the enclosed
trailer for three people to have sleeping room under cover, with 24 hour
generator power, to run a fan if you like, or charge your cell phone or
whatever you need to power up. I need the generator for at night as I
use a sleep machine to get rest. Probably one of the best things is....
there will be restroom (a porta-john)right outside the trailer) all paid
for, and will be there when I (we) arrive. As the days are counting down,
I will be getting more desperate for a passenger to ride along. Please
help! Thanks, @Dodge33

Auto Transport Service
Back