• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Building a Garage, debating the size?

I'm sticking to my guns on no radiant floor heating. I totally understand the whole warm floor thing and won't argue about how nice it is I just know how I am. I've been pretty content working in my current garage without one and know having the garage kept at 55 degrees all the time will be a huge improvement alone. Don't like the idea of a huge investment buried under concrete where you can never make repairs either. A 32"X34" sealed tight should be easy to keep comfy. Thanks for all the suggestions, appreciate it.

I had a lot of people ask me why I didn't go bigger. I told most people it's half the size I wanted and twice the size I can afford!! The reality was 1250sq ft is all the city would let me have :(
It doesn't matter how big you go you'll always want bigger but making good use of your space and not being a pack rat is key. I'll incorporate a upper level in the back above the workbench to store parts and build plenty of cabinets to keep it tidy.

Auto Transport Service
Back