• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger on Banshee !!

NJRR

Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
Anyone watch Banshee? If you're into gratuitous sex and violence, it's a great show. New season started today. Nice Charger on it !!!!

Haven't watched the new episode yet (GF won't let me watch it till she gets home) but it is one of my absolute favorite shows of all time. It's seriously like a non-stop action movie

Anyone watch Banshee? If you're into gratuitous sex and violence, it's a great show. New season started today. Nice Charger on it !!!!
They filmed the final season in our town of Vanderfrift. It was really cool as they rented my property where they set up base camp and would transport all the actors all day long.
They charger was purchased from down South for a nice chunk of change. It was a little rough but served its purpose. They looked at mine and asked about it and I was and still not interested in selling. These were some of the nicest people I ever met. They really helped everyone out in the community as they poured some serious cash into the Economy here.
Here is a photo of them in my lot.
image.jpeg

We love the series, it's sad it was canceled.

As far as I am concerned, it is thee best show out there. I record all of them.

What {& when} is it on ?
I never heard of it

It is in it's 4th and final season and it is on cinamax on Friday night at 9 or 10 but they show reruns everyday at various hours. If there is a corrupt organization, they are in conflict with it, and the conflict eventually gets killed off. Even the stars get killed off. Best writers ever and they have multi plots throughout.

What {& when} is it on ?
I never heard of it
If you have cable you can do a search on demand and watch from the beginning. Apple TV and Netflix has Banshee available also. Let me now if you have any other questions.

What {& when} is it on ?
I never heard of it
Cinemax on Demand, you can watch the whole series whenever you want. And it's a bummer they cancelled it. Some of the hottest babes and sex scenes too !!!!

Gonna miss it! the sheriff sure did some serious F and F'n. Thats fu@k and fighting. Boots aren't boots until you F and F in them...

Auto Transport Service
Back