• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic industry hidden prices!

Well, everybody, I tried engaging in a discussion with him here on his matter... to no avail.
upload_2022-3-12_23-56-49.jpeg

So everybody is the other two idiots?

There are more than two observers of this thread but there appears to only be one idiot....

I'm not gonna bother with 90% of the Bullshit in this thread... I'm not a fan of Classic Industries, never bought a thing from them, just another one stop shopping option for those who value easy over trying to find the best part for the best price... But since you choose to shop there you get what you asked for.....

As far as your comment. "What Pennsylvania people that don't pay state taxes?" You may not pay state taxes but you do pay sales tax.... And Classic Industries is required by law to collect those taxes & to send them to your state & local tax collector....

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 9.55.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 10.05.26 PM.png

Now, since we've all seen you just want to argue & insult without bringing any facts to the table I'm out...

Bullshit your talking out t
Your *** because your mouth knows better. And I shipped 20 ups boxes a day for my company don't give me a lecture about shipping because I shipped and received every day from one hydraulic hose to a whole excavator
Shipping to a business is cheaper than shipping to a residential address. If you are allowed to receive packages at your company, ask Classic to send it to that address, it would be a lot cheaper. The last time I ordered something from Classic, you had the option to uncheck the box for insurance. I would never want a package shipped without insurance though, it’s too cheap not to.

BTW, you posted your account number with the last four digits of your MasterCard 7444. You might want to delete those out.

2F2D82D8-1366-466A-A318-561F5F64C5EF.jpeg

There was a court case involving a state and the mail order company Wayfair.

Out of that case came sales tax requirements for mail order out-of-state.

You pay sales tax unless you are a business with a tax-id number.

In that circumstance it is expected the business is ordering the item for a customer. In that case said business then collects sales tax from the customer.

And yes, your initial post was misleading, indicating you were charged more for shipping than the actual item. I was expecting to see a $700 total.

Did your part go via Washington DC? Just askin

So everybody is the other two idiots?
The only one displaying traits of being an "idiot" is yourself.
You're insulting some pretty seriously knowledgeable and tenured people here in your juvenile attempts
at saving face - and you're obviously not fooling anyone by doing so.
Reminds me of this scene from Justified:

It's obvious you'll never amount to anything useful on this forum from what I can see.
It's also obvious you can't discuss anything like a mature adult without resorting to childish schoolyard
insults - and God forbid you admit to any of your own mistakes.
Only one choice left then as far as I'm concerned:
welcome to my BLOCKED list.

CI didn't jack you for the $19 as many have mentioned, They are REQUIRED to collect sales tax now regardless of destination within the US.

Shipping isn't out of line with the way cost have been increasing. Is it a likely profit center for them to some degree? You bet.

They charge you insurance because they are still on the hook with the shipper to make sure the item arrives. Your item total exceeds the likely base limits of coverage.

Here's my latest folly in shipping bought 1500 feet of wire, package should have been about 45#... $92 shipping!!! There were alternatives to ship it for about $25-40 but the company doesn't do those boxes. UGH

The only one displaying traits of being an "idiot" is yourself.
You're insulting some pretty seriously knowledgeable and tenured people here in your juvenile attempts
at saving face - and you're obviously not fooling anyone by doing so.
Reminds me of this scene from Justified:

It's obvious you'll never amount to anything useful on this forum from what I can see.
It's also obvious you can't discuss anything like a mature adult without resorting to childish schoolyard
insults - and God forbid you admit to any of your own mistakes.
Only one choice left then as far as I'm concerned:
welcome to my BLOCKED list.

Oh no, how will I ever get anything done without you? Even though I have never seen a post of yours. All is lost!

Hey kid, ( I call you kid because pretty much everybody here is younger than me ), I know you're frustrated because you feel you got blindsided by unexpected costs. It's happened to all of us. Yours truly, indeed. But, the experience enlightens us to be wary in the future, to avoid a recurrence. Nobody here, for the most part, has any malicious intentions to your situation. On the contrary, we offer our perspective from what we've encountered through our mistakes, misjudgments, carelessness, and erroneous assumptions. No matter how old you are, you learn something new every day. Even ancient guys like me.

Hey kid, ( I call you kid because pretty much everybody here is younger than me ), I know you're frustrated because you feel you got blindsided by unexpected costs. It's happened to all of us. Yours truly, indeed. But, the experience enlightens us to be wary in the future, to avoid a recurrence. Nobody here, for the most part, has any malicious intentions to your situation. On the contrary, we offer our perspective from what we've encountered through our mistakes, misjudgments, carelessness, and erroneous assumptions. No matter how old you are, you learn something new every day. Even ancient guys like me.

Well Said.... We've all been there... But at the end of the day place the blame where it belongs... Take the hit, learn, move on...

I find it quite funny when some dude gets all riled up because they think they were cheated and the forum hands them the truth.
The dude that is the most suspicious is often the one that is the least informed. They often stoop to accusations of cheating because they don't understand what happened, often because they are not well informed.

Auto Transport Service
Back