• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deer hunting with a 58 chevy

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:50 PM
Reaction score
This rolled in, I know it's a chebbie but this one got rammed in the side.
Big doe, chest and head into the front door, *** into the rear door.
Drive careful folks.
20211214_090454.jpg

Was there a lot of deer hair embedded on it? Lots of deer have been blamed when in fact it was not a deer at all.

Found this in the grill of my parts car. Any good?

6C0CCC4F-EB13-4859-9833-2EB824CEABDF.jpeg

Was there a lot of deer hair embedded on it? Lots of deer have been blamed when in fact it was not a deer at all.
Yep, lol, hair and crap.

Looks like body filler on the front door.
And the whistles don't work. The deer cant blow em with the car moving.

Just a little over a year ago.....
That litlle piece of skin hanging off the headlight bucket now hangs from the rearview mirror.

image000005.jpg

Last edited:
Good news for the owner is we located a pair of solid doors.
They are off a del ray so we still will have to track down some trim and lay out a few holes.
I did find that kinda funny. We are having trouble getting late model parts like everyone.
58 chevy parts, 24hrs located and on the way.lol

Back in the fifty’s my uncle owned a wrecking yard. My dad told me my uncle would drive the backroads looking for deer to hit with the yard cars. Never any luck until he bought a new 56 Caddy, got his deer. I guess it’s all in the choice of the weapon.

Rambo said he was going to take a 58 Chevy and drive the wheels off it! This looks like the car he was talking about! He told the deer,you drew first blood!

Auto Transport Service
Back