• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did we *not* go to the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC there is a detailed/high-resolution photo from the earth
of their footprints & the USA flag still standing & lunar debris left behind

Its a well-known fact that there is no telescope on earth capable of that.

One argument that they "went" is that the technology did not exist back then to fake the misc. video.

Let's for a moment say it was all fake. After Kennedy's speak and commitment do you think for one moment America would admit to it all being fake? NO F'n WAY !! They're as committed to this as Trump supporters are to him having won the last election !!

Way too many people involved, way to many countries
way too many eyes on it
if it was faked
like Capricon One movie,
that movie was a huge part of 'planting the seed of conspiracy'

someone, you can bet your last $$$ 'would have ratted them all out',
for the fame/notoriety alone
a very, very long time ago
way too many haters in govt. or the general public or other countries,
to not attack, show proof 'it was faked' or they'd have shown that proof
if it was faked...

View attachment 1248984

*The mob (big labor unions), because of Robert's/FBI connections,
ongoing investigation into their corruption,
after they contributed hug sums to JFK's campaign
& they leveraged/got the unions/members to all vote for him
JFK not following thru on 'John's promises to protect/support them'

& IMO, from some of the stuff I read & have seen over the years
make me think (I have no proof) all speculations/coincidences...
(someone once said there are no coincidences in DC)
LBJ in some way, shape or form, aided in or helped/kill JFK
or had him killed, :blah: maybe...
He was the head/in charge of all things NASA,
during JFK's presidency, the Mercury program
He & Kennedy didn't see eye to eye 'on most all aspects of govt. then'
especially the civil rights stuff LBJ was doing...

*Very strange bedfellows to get Texas & the southern votes
from a Yankee/son of a bootlegger, running for POTUS

*so all the conspiracy theorists can all jump on board there too

Lots of proof we will never ever see
you can bet the 'Warren report' is total BS
the one bullet nonsense is BS too
no way Lee Harvey Oswald could NOT have taken as many shots
as were "allegedly fired", especially with a bolt action Russian riffle
& actually hi the target, at that distance
besides he wasn't that great of a marksman/shot,
nobody is that quick & accurate too, not with that weapon...

:drama:

It's a conspiracy :bananadance:
There's a lot of B/S in this post that is political. This is a general forum thread. You know what you need to do.

Toolman,
This thread was fun until...
Can you go in and remove the political stuff? It gets old losing threads to the PF.

Toolman,
This thread was fun until...
Can you go in and remove the political stuff? It gets old losing threads to the PF.
I can and will but I shouldn't have to. Long time members should know better.

I recall watching the landing on one of those tiny B&W tvs in grade school.

I wonder how the audio and video signal was strong and clear enough to reach Earth.

There's a lot of B/S in this post that is political. This is a general forum thread. You know what you need to do.
I only reacted to others comments...

I have often wondered why there are no telescopes to see the actual artefacts and vehicular remains on the surface of the moon. They did land on the side that is ALWAYS visible to Earth...so there should be no excuse.

The reasoning given for the Hubble being unable to be used is that the lenses are tuned for deep space observation.....and apparently close up objects like the Moon are only going to produce blurry images .....much like all the footage of JFK's assassination. :rolleyes:

Surely, someone, somewhere on Earth has a telescope capable of capturing the required proof to put this to bed for good.
You'll have to be satisfied with the pictures here:
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html

There are plenty of articles via Google search explaining why an earth-bound telescope cannot resolve the Apollo equipment we left behind.

As far as Hubble is concerned, it cannot withstand looking at a bright object...thermal damage.

Another thing, large diameter optical telescopes cut a large visual swath through the atmosphere... atmospheric turbulence ruins/distorts what you are viewing. For example, I have a large diameter Schmitt-Newtonian reflector and atmospheric turbulence ruins my views of features ("canals") on Mars. My best bet was to wait until 2 to 3 a.m. along with outside temps around zero Fahrenheit. Darned cold air doesn't have much moisture (less distortion) and it takes until around 2 or 3 a.m. for the atmospheric turbulence to settle down (less distortion).

I have a very good equatorial mount and drive system, but even it has limitations that negatively affect image resolution.

Lunar viewing is about all I can do here in coastal Georgia and that's fun, but a nice pair of binoculars would suffice for looking at the moon. A filter would be a good idea when the moon is bright.

Lots of seat time behind telescopes since I was young. Shall we talk about UFOs now?
:D

Joe Rogan had Oliver Stone on his show and he is doing another Documentary on it , ye the jfk thing the more you look the more the official story is one big LIE
If Oswald actually shot Kennedy from behind, why wasn't the FRONT of his head blown away?

3EB7C791-FD02-48EC-87CD-D973DE23E823.jpeg

Been there. Did that! It’s for real!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back