• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fastest service yet from Summit

67440chrg

Local time
7:06 PM
Reaction score
I ordered 5 lawn equipment tire tubes and received them 2 days later. They must not be busy.

I routinely get stuff the next morning from Summit...

I've ordered at 10 PM & gotten my stuff the next morning by 9 AM..

Summit rocks. I always have my orders from them in 2 days. Sometimes it is even the next day.

Summit is just GOOD , no matter the situation. they have never blinked an eye with any issue I've ever had, which has been very few.

I’m a Summit fan. Two days or less to central PA from OH. Seems I can order as late as 9pm and it gets picked up by FEDEX that night yet. Great customer service too, rarely used but good a couple times I had to use it.

Just received 4 tires and 4 wheels from them. 2 days.

I prefer Summit to JEGS although I will order based on cost many times. I've probably got 20+ sticker sheets from Summit, just keep throwing them in a drawer. I just ordered about $900 worth of stuff from them a few days ago.

I ordered about 90% of the stuff that Summit had vs buying somewhere else. Did so throughout my restoration when I could. They rock. If I could have gotten everything from them I would have.

Auto Transport Service
Back