• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FCA Maxcare

alsant

Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
I have never bought a extended warranty. My JGC Overland has been trouble free as of 30000 miles. These new vehicles have a tremendous amount of opportunity for electrical issues later in their life. So I have been thinking of FCA Maxcare service plan. All I have read is good about this service FCA offfers , it is not a third party service policy. If anyone has any input I would like to hear from you guys. Thanks

Buddy of mine has it on his jee GC SRT8, literally covers everything. Leather started to wrinkle on his drivers seat so they replaced it with a brand new one.

Got lifetime max care warranty on my wife's '14 Town & Country. It really does cover EVERYTHING. Hers has power doors, power folding 3rd row, 2 bluray players, etc. All things we had trouble with on her '08 as it aged, and all now covered on this newer one.

Got lifetime max care warranty on my wife's '14 Town & Country. It really does cover EVERYTHING. Hers has power doors, power folding 3rd row, 2 bluray players, etc. All things we had trouble with on her '08 as it aged, and all now covered on this newer one.
What does the max care cost?

Quotes I have received so far are 2600-2800 for the lifetime plan with $100 deductible. This can be purchased at dealer. But I think that is not the best place to purchase Maxcare and it is not a third party program.

What does the max care cost?

IIRC, it was about $2500 for lifetime. I had found it online for somewhere around $2450 before closing the deal on our purchase. Dealer we were buying from offered it for $2900, then I showed him the other quote. He didn't meet it but came close so we took it to roll into the 1.9% financing at the time.

Judging by the responses so far; for around 27-2800, I think that would be a slam dunk if you can afford it.

two_cents_kent brockman.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back