• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

first wheelie

1970 roadrunner lover

Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
hi all I had something odd happen Saturday night I was hanging out at the local spot for the people in high school and some of my buddies told me to stomp my car so I did and expected it to do a burnout but for once it hooked up and all I seen was the sky and all my buddies at school thought it was cool but it scared the crap out of me but im proud that it done a wheelie:headbang:

postpics_zpsfef4bb5e.gif

hi all I had something odd happen Saturday night I was hanging out at the local spot for the people in high school and some of my buddies told me to stomp my car so I did and expected it to do a burnout but for once it hooked up and all I seen was the sky and all my buddies at school thought it was cool but it scared the crap out of me but im proud that it done a wheelie:headbang:

Can you fill us in on your set-up? I, for one, am anxious to find out how you wheelie a street car... Thanks.

That's great! I remeber my first wheelie on my 750 kawai scared the **** out of me too lol and yes was showing off trying to impress a girl with just a little scratch on take off and up up and away lol ah man to be 18 again....

That's great! I remeber my first wheelie on my 750 kawai scared the **** out of me too lol and yes was showing off trying to impress a girl with just a little scratch on take off and up up and away lol ah man to be 18 again....

Not to change the topic but I had the 750 Kaw 3 cylinder 2 cycle. That thing would run like a mad ape. Got the scares to prove it 40 years later.

Dude, what did you wheelie?

The street car wheelie in a full sized passenger car is one of the only things that still evades me in life.

We need more details.

I'm curious to hear the combo that leaves you seeing sky on the street as well.

Go to the 1/4 mile drags and dial in under 11 seconds. You will do great.......................................MO

Didn't anyone ever tell you to keep the rubber side down boy? LOL:hello2:

Those 70 Road runner's are indeed vicious cars, keep having fun.
Never been able to do one myself, God knows I've tried lol.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back