• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

God doesn't make mistakes

moparcanuck

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
Watch how this dog reacts to a child with Down's Syndrome. Having a child with DS myself, it is especially touching.

[video=youtube;iSH8PYmYDBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iSH8PYmYDBo[/video]

My son is Autistic, so I can relate. Thanks for sharing this video.

Lab's aren't stupid dogs, they are very aware. Besides, it looks like he just wants a little love from a special person. Good vid.

That is great. Labs are such good dogs as it looks like my girl lab a little. And she is about the nicest dog in the world to me. As you can see her 90 lbs sleeps with me alot as does my black lab. Thanks for posting that. Ron

408492028.jpg

I don't have the same relation to this as a few here does. BUT, I know, my little guy befriended my Dad since the day the 2 met, and Dad passed away about 4 months ago, and when we were there at his house my little guy looked for him to feed him meat when he was eating (Yeah my ole man spoilt my Dog LOL and THAT was the first thing I told him NOT to do, and his reply when I "caught" him was "oh well" thats how Dad was.....This happened before I went in for Open heart surgery, last year (I haven't seen my Dad in over a year but talked over on the phone a lot, and all) It still hits home, ya know?

But my Dog, is a special one just like the Lab in that video....Here I am:

100_3164.gif

You can clearly see my Wifes dog, and who he belongs too.. LOL Then as I was recovering/sleeping she got another pic of me sleeping and him as well:

YTROwner001.gif

He looks about as comfortable as I do, if not a little more so....These pictures were within the day I got home from the hospital, and a day after that, last year, I can't remember, (I was sleepin anyway!)

The Dogs name is "Tuffy" as for a little dog, he sure is a tough little guy.....But durring those times I wasn't myself, he knew, he didn't go up on my chest at all, and when he wanted something he'd go to the wife to be left out or taken for a walk, but he didn't leave me for all that long, the walk was merely to the end of our parking lot! Normally it be around the block.... He returned to the place he left when he came back in not long after he was out, made quick use for doing his business and that was it.....

God doesn't make mistakes! They know when somethings not exactly "right" or how it should be, thats the unconditional love they have for their master, and it seems if your sick or sickly of any sort or manner it makes them even closer to you.....

Labs are the only dogs I've ever had. Just for that reason! Not down on other breeds, just love the labs who are always looking for a good belly scratch! Great vid! Thanks..

You gotta' love how a dog {especially Labs} responds to people & children, it's like they know they are special {they know the child is special too}, they have a great mentality/demeanor, love for his/her human with no expectations or judgment, just a little touch or acknowledgement, that's always very touching & very cool to see...
Thanks for sharing that...

My rottweiler was the same way with all little kids. She smashed through my fence to go sit with the toddler across the street when he was crying.

Thanks, I have just had my perspective "adjusted. You are correct, no mistakes.

We had a cat that was like that. Whenever the wife was sick, he would lay there with her....not on her like usually when she was well but next to her when she was sick. Animals just know.

Auto Transport Service
Back