• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ground my gears today. Not tranny related!

scotts74birds

Local time
7:36 AM
Reaction score
So I'm sitting here stabbing at my computer 'cause I'm so pissed-off I cant see straight! I live with my wife and my step-daughter, and her two toddlers, from two "less than worthy fathers". And since its Friday, its time for visitation. So the step-daughters "baby-Daddy" pulls up in his new car. '13 R/T Hemi Challenger, black, leather, 6-speed, loaded. Pretty much the car I would have 3 of, if I had not hitched my horse to my wifes family's square-wheeled wagon! Now this douche is $9000 behind in child-support and lives with his grandma, works under the table, and pays just enough child support to stay out of jail. Meanwhile, I pay to feed and house his kid and it's mother. It was all I could do to not beat his face into that pretty new car of his! After some words were exchanged, my wife, the one who is supposed to be my partner, said I was a "jerk" for being mean to him! That was the final icing on how I rate here. Change is coming soon. Thanks for letting me vent!

sometimes a broken kneecap from an anonomous donor helps...........

Can't say I blame ya!!!! F that! Good luck, change sounds like it's needed!!!

Ooof.

Sometimes it sucks, short term to be "a nice guy" or to "do the right thing".

I think we all know who is doing the right thing in this story.

Look on the bright side... Well at least it's a American car, instead of the European, Japanese or a damn Prius or subsidized Volt... sorry I couldn't resist... Keep up the good fight, your the better man for it, by far....

That's BS and I hope you prevail somehow.

Wow...sorry to hear it Scott. That's a tough gig right there. No clue why the wife wouldn't expect you to be seriously pissed. That's nuts. Best of luck on the road ahead.

Nature will take care of him! What goes around comes around.

You sound like a Heck of a nice guy, taking on 3 children that came with the wife. She better take another look at who's calling who a Jerk

a good woman stands by the man she marries, id seriously ask her to explain why she is enabling the father to do her and the kids that way, 9k in back child support will land u in jail real quick here till its paid up!!! ur too nice of a guy but cooler heads do prevail!

I feel for ya, brother. Tough situation to be in.
It just drives home the harsh reality that one doesn't have to be a "man" to father a child. And far too many "fathers" (and I use that term loosely) never "man-up".
Good luck, Scott..I hope things get better for you and the wife sees what is REALLY going on.

Scott my wife said you should have beat his head off the car good luck my friend.Bob

Look on the bright side... Well at least it's a American car, instead of the European, Japanese or a damn Prius or subsidized Volt... sorry I couldn't resist... Keep up the good fight, your the better man for it, by far....

I think I'd rathre see him driving a $900 Corolla than any shiney new 2013 any car, in relation to your motive but on a side note, the Challenger was made in Canada.

Deadbeat dad's should be dealt with in court.

Many States will take away a deadbeat Dad's drivers license if behind on child support. Take a picture of him in his new 30k plus car and show it to the proper authorities. I'd bet your wife gets a big check, or he won't be driving his new toy. I do hate guys like that!!

I think I'd rathre see him driving a $900 Corolla than any shiney new 2013 any car, in relation to your motive but on a side note, the Challenger was made in Canada.

Deadbeat dad's should be dealt with in court.

I can relate, I raise a few other guys kids myself... OK maybe I should have said American {& Italian} Owned Car Company, built in North America/Ontario Canada, Semantics yes, but it's still an American car...LOL... I wouldn't fret any, I would set it straight with the mother/wife too, he was just a freaken' sperm donor... Maybe you could turn his a$$ in, for not paying child support, then going & buying a $40k new car, as your proof, into your Canadian Social Services {or what ever they are called up there}, not sure how stringent your courts or social services are up north, about that type of ****, it would be frowned upon here, but still probably nothing done either, happens way to often... Anyone can be a father of a child.. But it take as a real man to be a DAD & raise/support them...

You have every right to be as pissed as you are. You are pissed because you have more 'Dad-like' morals than this *** Hat possibly ever will.

Now that you got that out (as you should have) the next time you see '*** Hat', I would try and catch him, before he gets into the house and 'calmly' explain why you blew a gasket...that as the kids 'Dad' he is shirking his responsibilities. As a 'Dad' we do everything within our power to ensure our kids have what they need. If that means we make personnal sacrifices (new car, new saw, new TV), we do!

Ask him who he thinks pays for everything right now. Then explain that YOU do. Ask him what he would think if the tables were turned...if HE was the guy paying for food, clothing, shelter, doctors' visits, etc. for someone elses child only to see the 'producer' of said child(!) show up in a car even you can't afford (doesn't really matter if you can afford it or not...it's making a point). Tell him he would be much more impressive if he 'manned up' to paying the way for what he 'created'...He needs to 'own' his child like he 'owns' that new car. Then after that, each time he comes by I would give him the 'Disgusted Dad look' until he does. He fully deserves it.

Auto Transport Service
Back