• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi Cross Ram Intake Install Help Needed

not trying to hijack the OP's post FYI, just answering a question thanks.
its idling now at 1400, timing is erratic with this msd unit locked out, the rotor will still move appx 1/4". added 1/8" turn advance to the distributor, did not timing lite it, and it really made a differance, still No kickback on the starter with the 20 degree start retard chip installed.. with the 10 degree's that the vacuum advance will add it will be fine as long as it doesnt start pinging. with a 5" vacuum can it will start to pull just fine. vacuum port is right next to the throttle cable mount.View attachment 1278237 View attachment 1278238
—-
Thanks for sharing with us! Make sure to let us know how the new distributor works. For me, I’m gonna see what kind of vacuum I’ve got to work with for starters. On another note it was a long and busy weekend but the Hemi Dart was a hit.
989C0583-B6C1-46B0-AA30-8B4F872CB244.jpeg

—-
Thanks for sharing with us! Make sure to let us know how the new distributor works. For me, I’m gonna see what kind of vacuum I’ve got to work with for starters. On another note it was a long and busy weekend but the Hemi Dart was a hit.
View attachment 1279246
freaken' beauuuuuuuuuutiful too :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back