• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey RC

shock1.jpg

RC can log in but he is unable to post for some reason. He has not been able to post since yesterday. Could be 1 of the Mods thinks he talks to much? He can't use the gold member part of the site either.
Give me inpolitticaly correct RC or give me death! Beeski, Photon, Habib(s) roc on!
She called me......Daughter wants to do a build......ooh yeah!

IMG_20160507_131718.jpg IMG_20160507_132559.jpg IMG_20160507_132654.jpg IMG_20160507_132631.jpg IMG_20160507_132416.jpg IMG_20160507_131830.jpg IMG_20160507_131740.jpg

Smattering 'Bib's the Starfire & Bonnie are turn key completes.....need thorough pre flights, but good to roll...under 100K mi cars.....the starfire nose is so badd ***....im jus not a sled guy, but that car with all the stainless steel & brushed alum is iconic.......the Bonnie i like is because its damn near same as 62 Grand Prix, but a vert....no GP verts...not that early @ least....best of both beats....You know weve been build ing a 62 GP.the one Mopar weve here is a 55 deSoto Fireflite vert...killer dash....342 Hemi , correct but not #'s match....everything else is orig.....anybody searching a desoto vert, Pete has a nice one

Smattering 'Bib's the Starfire & Bonnie are turn key completes.....need thorough pre flights, but good to roll...under 100K mi cars.....the starfire nose is so badd ***....im jus not a sled guy, but that car with all the stainless steel & brushed alum is iconic.......the Bonnie i like is because its damn near same as 62 Grand Prix, but a vert....no GP verts...not that early @ least....best of both beats....You know weve been build ing a 62 GP.the one Mopar weve here is a 55 deSoto Fireflite vert...killer dash....342 Hemi , correct but not #'s match....everything else is orig.....anybody searching a desoto vert, Pete has a nice one

What I got out of this was something about a 55 desoto convertable. More info would be great. I love those old hemi cars.

What I got out of this was something about a 55 desoto convertable. More info would be great. I love those old hemi cars.
Pete, my Homie has a lot of old American Verts, mostly GM, but yes, a 55 DeSoto Fireflite Convertible..vert...all orig except the Hemi...not a #'s match but correct engine...pretty sure its 342...putting donor front doghouse/clip/nose...sheet metal...needs canvas for top..under carriage is being cleaned up...notroached and car will get complete body massage & two tone paint. in pix upstairs 62 Olds Starfire vert & 62 Poncho Bonnie vert...both complets cars under 100K miles...a PRE flight is what it implies, change fluids, turn engines by hand first, blow **** out...some prep before turning key....the 57 Skyliner retract hardtop is going to require a bit more prelim, but it is a piece....more ponchos, more olds's..two Caddy verts...59 Fairlane 500 vert..48 Caddy..3 Sunbeam tigers. an MG A...Trump TR 3....& more....58 T Bird...60 T Bird.......if You're So Cal, come look anytime....got a fairly straight MG Midget here You can have for nuthin' if You grab it before the sawzall

Jimi,
That Bonneville sounds yummy to me!
Yeah, i like it too....soft top GP...62 GP & Bonnville same skin. You know wevebeen doing the 62 GP for a while now.....a muther to shape....going buhlack.

Auto Transport Service
Back