• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

House Hunting

ksurfer2

Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
My wife and I decided to rent a house for a while after taking a beating on the last house we owned. We have been renting for a year now and just signed another lease last week. Then, this house comes up for sale literally, right around the corner from where we are now. I have never seen the inside of the house and really don't care!

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa...434497,28.019977,-82.508311_rect/13_zm/0_mmm/

Damn the timing!!!!!!

What no interior pictures of the garage? As we all know, that's the most important feature of the property!!!

If it's what you want, it's worth taking a hit on the lease.

What no interior pictures of the garage? As we all know, that's the most important feature of the property!!!

If it's what you want, it's worth taking a hit on the lease.
RC click on house pic. 3 car garage looks like.

I want to see the interior of the garage to see how it's set up, finished & the number of columns (if any) and dimensions.

:thumbsup:

Do you really feel like packing things up and moving again?

WJCk2qZ.gif

Take the hit on the lease if you can! The house looks very nice, property very clean, but that garage!!. at least a 3 bay garage and I bet you can get a lift in there too:poke:. Start sweet talking and :asskiss:the wife. Good luck and I hope you go for it. Look at this as a retirement investment.:rolleyes:

Take the hit on the lease if you can! The house looks very nice, property very clean, but that garage!!. at least a 3 bay garage and I bet you can get a lift in there too:poke:. Start sweet talking and :asskiss:the wife. Good luck and I hope you go for it. Look at this as a retirement investment.:rolleyes:

It already has a lift....and air conditioning!!!! Damn... now you all have me rethinking my life!

I'd be all over that!
Heck, I'm retiring soon.
I'd take that all day long...

Uh...but I didn't see any "house"
I saw the garage!
Good enough for me

PS: Is there that much room (land) available in the Tampa area?

:confederateflag:

A year and a half ago it said that house sold for $103k....

Price seems about right it probably got a remodel since it was last bought . If you want it you better move quickly if it was near me I'd buy it ! Tampa is nice but to busy for me my area is getting a bit busy . My next move is going to the middle of nowhere land !

350k for .25 acre and 2000sq ft seems pretty high. Or Is the market in that good of shape right now?

You can look for someone else to take over your lease. Then the landlord would have to approve them.

I thought the price is pretty high too. That adds up to a heafty monthly payment.

Its a beautiful house and the inside is equally as nice. The grounds look very nice also. What concerns me is the lot across the street. Is that a buildable lot as a few homes could go up there and the neighborhood could suddenly get small. I will admit from talking to people i know who live in Florida i also thought the price was high but i could not be sure. Best of luck
BTW were i live a house like that with that much property would be close to a million

what is your early termination fee?

golf course across the street

values in our area have gone up 40% in 3 years

that area is much more metropolitan but 300% seems high

overpaying according to zillow as well

it's "by owner" and sometimes they are fishing for...to quote members on this site..."whatever someone is willing to pay"

there are comps nearby listed 250-275 and one 300, but those are listings and I didn't toggle the "sold"

Auto Transport Service
Back