• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Need Some Help...

cr8crshr

Local time
9:57 PM
Reaction score
I'm selling my '66 Plymouth Satellite...see B Body For Sale Ads...to help facilitate with my home purchase and move to Reno Nevada. So if ya'll would, let any of your Friends that are looking for a great car that is 99% finished and road worthy to buy. I will be posting else where...Craigslist, here, and other sites...not on eBay...so it gets out there. Also I have contacted Graveyard Cars about it for their dealership and will be contacting Danny from Counting Cars to see if there is an interest there. If you have someone that wants to contact me I will be glad to respond through PM's and will provide my email address then but only through PM's. Thanks in advance...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

That car is really nice,its a shame you have to sell it but somebody is going to get a great car at a great price. BTW i like that body style more than my 69

Nice car for a decent price. If my shop wasn't full (and if I had any $) I'd take a look. I'll ask around up here. Good luck with the move.

Auto Transport Service
Back