• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'd Build This!

I would like to put a custom built 426 hemi w/ 727 in our 72 cutlass.
Unfortunately that would be a major undertaking, especially to get the original gauges, shifter, heat, ac and cruise control working.

And i dont have any money. :D

My ex's son inherited one of his grandfather's hotrods. It's a behind velvet ropes type car but was taken for a drive every once in awhile. 1932 Ford Roadster w blown 426 hemi putting out a touch over 1,000hp. It is absolutely gorgeous.

I do wonder is that Dave Hughes from Hughes engines? In Washington Il.

See an 18% internet premium I assume you 18% above the high bid?

I'm not a big fan of mixing engines from one brand into another, but a model T or A with a Hemi in it is cool as hell. Anything but a small block Chevy or the more recent and less attractive LS engine is better. I was having a hard time getting a 390 engine for my AMX,and considered putting a modern Hemi engine in the car, but after posting a thread on Moparts about it, a member sold me the 390 engine from his AMX because he was swapping it out to an LS engine.

Auto Transport Service
Back