• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you guys like pics....I got a question.....

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
11:08 PM
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I "resurrected" an old hard drive from a computer I had stashed in the closet for the past 15 years.....

I have "collections" of pics from various car shows I went to between 2000-2006 before I ever went to work for Layson's.....(Yes, I really did have a life back then.....LOL!!!!)

In your humble opinions.....what would be the best forum to post them in? There's probably somewhere between 80-120 pics for each of the shows....

I'm sure you'll find the pics "post-worthy".....:xscuseless:

Thanks,
Rick

A few weeks ago, I "resurrected" an old hard drive from a computer I had stashed in the closet for the past 15 years.....

I have "collections" of pics from various car shows I went to between 2000-2006 before I ever went to work for Layson's.....(Yes, I really did have a life back then.....LOL!!!!)

In your humble opinions.....what would be the best forum to post them in? There's probably somewhere between 80-120 pics for each of the shows....

I'm sure you'll find the pics "post-worthy".....:xscuseless:

Thanks,
Rick
I think you can just start a thread or several threads in General Discussion for each show....if there are enough pics to warrant a thread for each show.

Or, just start a single thread....and allow others to add theirs if you like.

a computer I had stashed in the closet for the past 15 years.....
Hillary, is that you?

In answer to your question, I think you should post them in the General Forum and start a new thread, maybe titled "Rick's pic's" or something. Make it a running thread and post up a handful of pictures whenever you have a chance. It sounds like it'll take a long time to get them all posted.

Hillary, is that you?

In answer to your question, I think you should post them in the General Forum and start a new thread, maybe titled "Rick's pic's" or something. Make it a running thread and post up a handful of pictures whenever you have a chance. It sounds like it'll take a long time to get them all posted.
LOL! .....that's be a great big 'ol NO!!!!

Shouldn't take too long......copy/paste is a wonderful thing!!!

GD forum

Maybe label them 'old car show pictures' from year ___ never posted,
maybe say which shows they are from too, if you remember
:thumbsup:

MOPARS ONLY PLEASE!!!! Waiting for computer network to crash with ALL the FORD pics @polywideblock has posted!!!

:rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back