• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jay Leno in hospital

Well, that sucks.

He could be a lurker, here...

So, if you read this, Jay-

We wish you the best- GET WELL SOON.

Hoping for a speedy recovery Jay. I watch his Jay Leno's Garage show all the time.
A few years ago he was a passenger in the Hemi Under Glass Cuda when it barrel rolled during an exhibition run and he escaped unscathed.

I also wish him a speedy recovery. Out of all the celebrity car guys, he seems to really know his stuff

At least it wasn't a Tesla fire! Get well quick Jay!

As someone who's been on fire (twice) albeit without any serious injury, I hope he recovers quickly and conpletely. The last, and the best, late night show host.

Hang in there Jay. Get well soon!!!
I am sure that he has to visit this site, since it is the biggest Mopar site and he is the biggest car guy out there.

Hope he recovers quickly.

Us car guys want to know which car burned him and was it damaged.

It kind of adds humanity to the guy when he has accidents with old cars like a lot of us in spite of his limitless finances.

you just can’t be to careful…..

Never had any serious burns but there have been a couple of times where I thought it was going to happen!!

Hope Jay gets over it quickly and I'm surprised he came out ok on the Hemi Under Glass crash!

Get well soon Jay, here's :drinks: to a full & speedy recovery

This is a quick interview with Jay's friend. It was a steam car. He got a spray of gasoline in his face that ignited. Says he is going to be OK, but in a burn unit right now.

Auto Transport Service
Back