• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last SRT Demon 170 off the Brampton Ontario Assembly Line yesterday.

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
3000 for USA and 300 for Canada. Last car yesterday afternoon..
lastchallenger1.jpg
lastchallenger2.jpg
lastchallenger3.jpg
lastchallenger4.jpg
lastchallenger5srtdemon170.jpg

Last edited:
Sad to see those pics. But what I see more is actually a large group of people that took a lot of pride building them saying goodbye knowing the end is near for most auto workers….

Why did they make the last one so ugly? Surely they could have picked some better wheels and body colored flares.

When title says off the line I assume its done.

After closer inspection. U now see the flares are coverd by some protective film as well. To error is human.

Sad to see those pics. But what I see more is actually a large group of people that took a lot of pride building them saying goodbye knowing the end is near for most auto workers….
That's more true than you can imagine. Been there!!

This guy sure doesn't seem interested in the US market.
No mention whatsoever.

Definitely the end of an era! They are making a mistake! I have bought my last new Dodge.
Close anyway. I may have one more in me, but it's not going to cost 100,000 dollars. I don't collect cars, I'm too old. I drive them.

When you are on a phone pics only get so big before they get blurry.
I fixed your response BEFORE KD got to it... :lol: Anyway that happens to me too then I get on a PC and see....

Auto Transport Service
Back