• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last SRT Demon 170 off the Brampton Ontario Assembly Line yesterday.

Don't drag your poor grammar into this. She's already got enough to worry about . . .

00000 Grammer.jpg

I would have signed my name somewhere with the date in that car and personally would have had the folks who built it do the same .... sucks royally! You know how is it a government can dictate what we do like this ? Then sell off our business’ to overseas owners with our precious land and minerals..... sorry going on a rant ... I’m stopping, just really disappointed.

Last edited:
I would have signed my name somewhere with the date in that car and personally would have had the folks th built it do the same .... sucks royally! You know how is it a government can dictate what we do like this ? Then sell off our business’ to overseas owners with our precious land and minerals..... sorry going on a rant ... I’m stopping, just really disappointed.
"You will own Nothing, and Be Happy", per Klaus Schwab, and the "Great Reset"...

Why did they make the last one so ugly? Surely they could have picked some better wheels and body colored flares.

When title says off the line I assume its done.

After closer inspection. U now see the flares are coverd by some protective film as well. To error is human.
I hope that you're not a detective or in charge of other people. Details seem to slip by you.

01 funny 2.jpg

Gotta love the money grab they did on these. The Corporation and dealers won big. And 90% of them will be mothballed to change hands on BAT… “Still has the plastic on the seats!” How boring.

That is white plastic to protect the flares from being damaged.
Good thing!, my buddies arrived, and it looked as tho someone had placed something heavy against it. Immediate paint correction session on a brand new 100K car. Sad is right, all the way around. Never thought my beloved Dodge would sell out to pressure, but it feels that way to me.

Go woke, go broke

When your on a phone pics only get so big before they get blurry.
I fixed your response BEFORE KD got to it... :lol: Anyway that happens to me too then I get on a PC and see....
One of the reasons I replaced my 13 year old laptop with a new one. Can't stand to look at pics etc on a mini screen....plus I do absolutely no kind of money transactions on my phone.

I’ll admit I need to stop using my dam phone for this as I keep messing up what I post... my dang fat fingers.. sorry

98% of my typos and errors occur when I'm trying to post something from the phone.
Autocorrect or just tired eyes make it difficult. Sometimes I've been posting and have to resume some task and skip the proofreading, then the errors slip past me.
I do apologize.....

GM 63.jpg

98% of my typos and errors occur when I'm trying to post something from the phone.
autocorrect or just tired eyes make it difficult. Sometimes I've been posting and have to resume some task and skip the proofreading, then the errors slip past me.
I do apologize.....

View attachment 1578400
I hate autocorrect as some of the **** I have texted has been unbelievable!!!

Sad to see those pics. But what I see more is actually a large group of people that took a lot of pride building them saying goodbye knowing the end is near for most auto workers….
That factory will be building the Jeep Compass there next, hopefully those people will keep on working.

One dealer in Savannah, GA. has a bunch of new Challengers:
40 R/T
30 R/T SCAT PACK
11 R/T SCAT PACK WIDE BODY
2 SRT HELLCAT JAILBREAK

Also, they have almost as many Chargers of the same trim names.

There are now regional discounts and dealership discounts 'round here.

I see the rope is getting shorter for Dodge & Chrysler . Jeep and Ram will run for a little while...All Stellantis cares about is how good a fiat 500 is ... wtf so mopar gets everyone’s regurgitated lunch again. We were leaders in everything now we are like old sloppy whores. For us & their customers it’s like a hot dog in the hallway it’s nothing but a hollowed out name.

I see the rope is getting shorter for Dodge & Chrysler . Jeep and Ram will run for a little while...All Stellantis cares about is how good a fiat 500 is ... wtf so mopar gets everyone’s regurgitated lunch again. We were leaders in everything now we are like old sloppy whores. For us & their customers it’s like a hot dog in the hallway it’s nothing but a hollowed out name.
They wanted Jeep especially, it's a world seller
& at a lesser level Ram
(it's rating have been going down too, except the Latin American Market)
they could care less about Dodge or Chrysler

Last edited:
It has been a slow, lingering death for them. Do not resuscitate this time.

Auto Transport Service
Back