• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let the rude comments commence

What a chevy on our Mopar form. Oh well nice-looking car and push that snow brother. I owned a firebird once. Montey Carlo. But most of my trucks are F series. LOL

That’s the plow from our ATV we store in the barn. When I moved the Nova yesterday it resulted in this scene.

Let the crude comments begin. Especially from all you anti-Chevy guys. Let’s hear it!
Whatchu got?

:lol:

View attachment 1520379
A more appropriate use for the crop-dustin' 307, I cannot fathom. :)

Super duper pooper scooper? I'd drive that thing in a heartbeat!

I'll go along. Those are really ugly hub caps.

Also, the color suits the car.

Sorry I have nothing rude. Nice nova! Ok. Maybe clean the tires up better…

The 307 was the economy small 8 ( like Mopars 318 ) in the late 60's-early 70's... the 305 wasn't introduced until later in the 70's.
You ain't just kidding, "economy" - Chevy didn't spend 4 cents apiece on those valve seals!

Looks to be in nice shape. What the scoop?
It’s actually my wife’s car. I really wasn’t trying to make a formal introduction of it on our Mopar site here. But since you asked…1970, 307, Powerglide, cold factory A/C. Super reliable. Old lady owned it in FL most of its life. Been in NY about 10ish years. All matches the cowl tag except…original top was white vinyl and the seats were originally cloth, not vinyl. GM58 Autumn Gold is the color. Came along a few years ago at a price we couldn’t pass up. Mama fell in love with it.

If it wasn't for Novas, the Duster or Demon may not have come into existence........

View attachment 1520642
In fact, my Duster and the Nova use the same car cover.

I'll go along. Those are really ugly hub caps.

Also, the color suits the car.

At least it has a 307, and not a 305. :)

I have my brother’s ‘85 Monte SS sitting in my driveway. It has the L69 305. It was an OK engine for 1985. The 307 is like the 318, never really a performance version from the factory.

I have my brother’s ‘85 Monte SS sitting in my driveway. It has the L69 305. It was an OK engine for 1985. The 307 is like the 318, never really a performance version from the factory.
I agree. But the 307 has a bigger bore and can take bigger valve heads. It's like a 283 with a 327 crank.

I agree. But the 307 has a bigger bore and can take bigger valve heads. It's like a 283 with a 327 crank.
I’m talking stock. The L69 305 had the thicker block, higher lift cam, better flowing heads, 9.5:1 compression, aluminum intake manifold, and 750 cfm Q-Jet. It was factory rated at 180 HP. NHRA factored it at 240.

Auto Transport Service
Back