• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look what I found last night...

1967coronet440

Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
Found this little pup trapped in my pool last night, no idea how he got in the yard. I Walked out my patio door heard something running around on the cover grabbed my flashlight and there was this little guy scared to death! I was able to get ahold of him and pull him out, I found him just in time as it looked like he was giving up when I walked down by the pool. Anyway I called local police and they saidI can keep him or take him to the shelter in the morning. I got him some food and water and left him in the backyard as i didn’t know if he had fleas or anything so I didn’t want to bring him In the house. Unfortunately he was gone this morning he must’ve crawled under the fence or something. Kinda hoping he comes back he’s a cute little guy. No tags or collar but didn’t look to be in bad shape.

7E26EF0A-C872-4B54-8B98-0ADA7FE6D64A.jpeg E5D655C9-57C3-4C69-B0EF-52BA337C784F.jpeg 8F66905D-486C-4D36-A117-0932C6BA5EE8.jpeg AD4A6E61-4739-48B7-8FD8-1FE3B5DAD335.jpeg

Glad you was able to save him. Might of made someone upset if they lost him.

Glad you was able to save him. Might of made someone upset if they lost him.
Ya like I said when I got out there he was sitting in the middle of the pool not moving anymore and panting/shaking I believe he gave up. I just hope he either went home or comes back here and I will give him a home.

Great save Bo.....He is a beauty!
Thanks, he is a good looking little dog. He knew I saved him, when I took him out of the water I sat on the concrete and he stared at me for a moment then laid his head down on my leg. I Was hoping he would be here when I got home from work.

Forgot to mention when the officer arrived I walked him to the yard where the dog was and he was humping my gas can lol.

Came over went for a swim, ate some steak, fucked my gas can and took off. lol

Forgot to mention when the officer arrived I walked him to the yard where the dog was and he was humping my gas can lol.

Came over went for a swim, ate some steak, fucked my gas can and took off. lol
BADAZZ!

you're good man

glad you saved him

he may come back too

good luck

"Came over went for a swim, ate some steak, fucked my gas can and took off. lol

:thumbsup:

But has the gas can filed assault charges, or was it consensual?:rofl:
Sounds like a normal dog to me

Last edited:
Glad you caught it in time before it drowned. Hopefully when it escaped it didn't become yote fodder.

Looks like a husky.
They have a tendency to wander.

Looks like a husky.
They have a tendency to wander.
I was thinking husky too but it was very small and tail was very short but didn’t look to be clipped or whatever they call it, which threw me off.

Auto Transport Service
Back