• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAAD: Mopars at Amarillo Dragway August 22nd, 2010

TexasStroker

Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score
Man, hadn't been on here since it was a virgin forum, lol. Just posted up this event and our 2nd Annual Chryslers in the Canyon up on the calendar.

I'll keep this short and sweet with the flyer. If you are interested or plan to go PM me, shoot me an e-mail, or respond here and we will help make your weekend as fun as possible!

MAADv30.jpg

Glad? Be MAAD!

This Sunday we are kicking off Mopars at Amarillo Dragway. The forecast is calling for low 90s under clear skies. It should be a great time for everyone.

Don't forget we always do a Long Hauler Award...and the awards do look pretty sweet if I don't say so myself.

If you plan on heading out give me a heads up and we will do our best to make sure you have a good time.

Looking forward to this one. Was getting the tunnel ram ready today...:tongueflap:

Auto Transport Service
Back