• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars at Carlisle vs Mopar Nationals Opinions?

gocubzgo

Local time
2:55 PM
Reaction score
I've been to the Mopar Nationals at National Trail for several years running and enjoy the whole scene- swap meet, show cars, cruising Brice Rd. etc... Especially enjoy the racing action since it is held at a real 1/4 mile track. Never been to Carlisle, but have heard some good things. Sounds like Carlisle has more cars and a larger swap meet, with an 1/8 mile strip nearby. Looking for opinions from people who have attended both events. Which would you attend if budget allowed only one event this summer? Looking for comments on the cruise scene, nearby attractions, camping accomodations, anything else you might add to support your preference. Thanks in advance for your opinions!

I do around 12 shows each year from the Flings and MATS to Carlisle and the Nats. If I could only do one, I'd make the 2000 mile [each way] trip to Carlisle.

I do around 12 shows each year from the Flings and MATS to Carlisle and the Nats. If I could only do one, I'd make the 2000 mile [each way] trip to Carlisle.

No better choice !!!

No contest......

Carlisle....!!!!!

All the larger vendors at the Mopar nats are also at Carlisle... plus a bunch more.
Better show cars and car corral also.
Can't forget the superior facility either.

Carlisle for sure! So big that I never even walked through the entire show last year but I was selling parts at the swap meet and was having too much fun in the swap meet area. Amazing!

I would have to agree with everyone else that the Carlisle show is my first choice. That being said, the nats has the racing on site, you can walk the pits if you enjoy that, great burnout contest, cruising Brice Rd etc. They are really two very different venues. If you have never been to Carlisle you owe it to yourself to make the trip and then you can draw your own conclusion as to which one suits your personal interest best.

Just remember..............

CE12LP.jpg

We did Carlise for the first time last year........ LOVED IT!

i like carlisle plus you get to stop by the mofarts tent & listen to morons for your daily entertainment

Auto Transport Service
Back