• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movies you won't watch again for various reasons....

OOoof.
Sister Act.
ANY Macauley Culkin movie other than Home Alone.
ANY Adam Sandler movie other than The Wedding Singer.

The Road
with Viggo Mortenson. The guy mumbles in every movie so I can't understand the dude AND the movie was depressing.
Dark Water with Jennifer Connelly.
Tropic Thunder. Critics LOVED it...I thought it sucked.
Million Dollar Baby. Good story but the ending is like a gut punch that I didn't need.
If you want to see a funny Adam Sandler movie,watch"That's My Boy" that movie was funny as hell! Him constantly pulling a Budweiser out of his pocket,I live that!

In most cases, what prevents me from seeing a movie again is a depressing ending or a completely boring plotline.

Leaving Las Vegas with Nicolas Cage. The man is a hopeless drunk that moves to Nevada to drink himself to death.
Nicolas Cage was recently arrested in Las Vegas drunk,so I believe he is really living the plot of that film!

There is another candidate for a member's ignore list.
You don't post an accusation then expect someone else to back up YOUR argument. That is lazy and stupid.

So far every post I’ve seen by this dude has been nothing but derogatory statements obviously thought so by a party of “one”. Stallone is not, does not present himself as a Cary Grant. He has a persona in most of his movies as the character he wants to portray. Many of his self produced movies have been box office bonanzas. ”Rocky” won an Oscar as hands down favorite back when. He’s perpetuated the successful franchise portraying that same character and made 100’s of millions From doing so - Gee I guess most people must have liked them. This critical bozo above is welcome not to see his movies with the many, many millions of worldwide movie goers that love his work and show it with their pocketbooks. I could go on but no need - Stallone is loved by millions. I wonder how many admirers this key board cowboy above has. I could guess - and doubt I’d need a calculator……..

Speaking of Nicolas Cage.
Gone in sixty seconds 2 is a
movie I could never watch again.
Terrible modified plot from original. What made the original
great was no name actors and the 73 mustang was the star.
ANY of the Fast/Furious movies
are just mindless action films.
Mission impossible/007 style movies where they jump out of helicopter onto the moving train and duck under the tunnel before the train goes over the cliff and explodes!!!
Or the steam&fire factory scenes.
A steam & fire factory is where
the hero and villain fight in a large unmanned factory that produces steam&fire along catwalks

Schindler's list, historical but horrible. Man's inhumanity to man. Shazam cost me a few brain cells.

Mad Max Thunderdome.

They forgot that the cars were also the stars of the first two movies.

I did like Stallones line in Cobra when he goes in to take out the perp in the supermarket, when they guy said why did you have to shoot up my store,and he turned to the guy and said, I don't shop here! Lol

It can be hard to watch a movie with a celebrity that has taken a political stance that you oppose. These are paid monkeys that should just dance for our entertainment and keep their pie holes shut about what they support.

It can be hard to watch a movie with a celebrity that has taken a political stance that you oppose. These are paid monkeys that should just dance for our entertainment and keep their pie holes shut about what they support.
See post 21...

I will never watch anything that Will Smith is in ever again. He and his family are a train wreck. His wife with her 'entanglement' makes him look like a fool. The slap heard around the world is just icing on the cake.

Pretty much any sequel. Some are OK - the Back to the Future franchise I like, but they were all written at the same time, and simply divvied up to make 3 movies - but most are just grasping at straws to keep a moneymaker on life support IMO.

Michelle loves all the Avenger crap...I can appreciate some of the SFX, but other than that...nah. Not real big into the make-believe stuff, although I did like the first Iron Man. But, that was before he was "franchised" into the whole Avenger thing.

And I won't go see movies made from books that I love. Exception to that is The Stand (Steven King). Outstanding book...and a good movie as well. Good cast, and they didn't f*&k up the characters or the storyline too badly.

Never watch again? Hunt For Red October. Love the book; they did a decent job moving the Clancy stuff into movies in general (I thought Harrison Ford did a better job with the character, although Chris Pine was passable)...but I won't ever see anything with Dic...er, Alec Baldwin, ever again. Ditto Goodfellas - good movie, but I won't watch anything ever again with DeNiro. Wouldn't piss on either one of them if their hair was on fire. Has nothing to do with their acting ability; rather, their choice to run their mouths off-screen and expect us to give a ****. You are the Court Jester - when I say you are done, you may leave. I didn't ask for your opinion, nor do I want it.

You're right on all your viewpoints, I say that rarely, but I sense that if you and I sat in the same room we would share a lot more in common than I can express in an long drawn out typed conversion.

I have turned my back on Hollywood in general. I find it hard to believe they would side with about half of the population and piss the other half off. That's money left on the table, something I would never do and was taught better. To me, in business, you check your personal feelings at the door and form a bond that would work for all involved. I guess no one ever said that those in the entertainment business were overly bright, after all, they're just acting.

Last edited:
Dramas in general. I've watched about one Rom-Com every two years because I heard good things about them. Like I actually liked Groundhog Day. If a movie is listed as a drama I equate it with boring and steer clear. I understand it makes me a redneck to favor action movies but I have given up on the superhero stuff. How many times do you need to see superheroes survive after being thrown into a skyscraper?

I like the strange stuff that's hard to understand like Interstellar, Inception, and Sucker Punch. I watched extended versions of the latter and read a lot about it. I may still be misunderstanding it.

Ridiculous Six.
I tried to watch it twice, cause I like a lot of Sandlers flicks.
Made it about 10 minutes the first time.
I thought it might get better as it went along, but only made about 20 minutes and had to shut it off.
Horrible.

Auto Transport Service
Back