• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Road Runner is home..

Furyous

Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
Time to finish this car.. It will be an A-12 clone.. But will have it's 383 auto in it, bench seat car.

Has a 509 cam aluminum intake and I just picked up a set of 67 440 HP manifolds for it. Just do not care for headers and these will flow all I need for the 383. A little 2400-2800 10" converter and a shift kit.

Will have the black steel wheels with chrome lugnuts with 275/60 on the rear and some 215-75 on the front.

I am excited about this one.. Was the car my dad was exited that I got right before he died at work on the 5th... So I am going to do this one in his memory..

Motor is almost finished and trans is done... Time to start the install..
WP_20150116_001 (Custom).jpgWP_20150116_002 (Custom).jpg

Time to finish this car.. It will be an A-12 clone.. But will have it's 383 auto in it, bench seat car.

Has a 509 cam aluminum intake and I just picked up a set of 67 440 HP manifolds for it. Just do not care for headers and these will flow all I need for the 383. A little 2400-2800 10" converter and a shift kit.

Will have the black steel wheels with chrome lugnuts with 275/60 on the rear and some 215-75 on the front.

I am excited about this one.. Was the car my dad was exited that I got right before he died at work on the 5th... So I am going to do this one in his memory..

Motor is almost finished and trans is done... Time to start the install..

Very nice tribute to your dad . . . he'll be looking down on you and be VERY PROUD ! ! Now go and get-r-done ! ! !

great tribute to your dad

cool RR

A great tribute! My dad picked up my RR with me when I bought it. An experience I will never forget. Cheers!IMG_1485.jpg

that's great! As my dad's 79th birthday is today...I see his mortality and only wish we shared a hobby together...no regrets as we do share time together-keep us updated on the build!!

Nice looking Bird, good luck with the project.

Wow thats really nice Mitch. Very sorry to hear about your dad. Its great what you are doing. Best of luck and if I can help in any way let me know or if I have any parts you need then its yours. Thats going to look great as I love the A12 look on Road Runners and Bee's. Ron

Wow thats really nice Mitch. Very sorry to hear about your dad. Its great what you are doing. Best of luck and if I can help in any way let me know or if I have any parts you need then its yours. Thats going to look great as I love the A12 look on Road Runners and Bee's. Ron

Dont mind me as I was sick for a week and for some reason I thought this was Mitch's car. All is the same just change the name to Furyous. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back