• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name that cartoon character

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score
20A1FB4E-BB5E-4E68-A6EF-B5F1A1CD9023.jpeg

This is one of the baseball caps my dad used to wear. I don’t recall ever asking him who it was on the hat. Looking at some old photos I became curious so I looked it up. Wasn’t as easy to find on the old google machine as I would have thought. Who will be today’s first lucky winner with the right answer?
- Nick

@khryslerkid you da man! Took me me about an hour to find it on the inner webs myself. As opposed to the usual just seconds it takes for anything else more common. I knew it looked like Hanna Barbera so after all the various combinations of searching, I punched in “Hanna Barbera-hat-bowtie-dog” and it popped up.

We old guys WATCHED those cartoons. (I still do. Love the old Bugs and RoadRunners)
I have the Looney Tunes Collection myself. Love ‘em. The new granddaughter will grow up watching them. PePe Le Pew is a rare one these days. Nonsense about the culture they say his character influenced.

So that’s why my dad always use to say “Hardy Har Har”! All makes sense!

why doesnt it show PlymCrazy online?

Auto Transport Service
Back