• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please give me your feedback and opinion regarding this 1970 Superbee for sale:

ericisback

Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
Please give me your feedback, opinions, and thoughts on this 1970 Superbee for sale. Specifically, I would like to know your thoughts on:

-originality
-value
-visible issues
-possible fake parts
-stampings
-any history you might know bout the car.

Please feel free to post here, or DM me,

The auction ends Thursday the 17th. Thanks so much for any help!!!!!!!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1970-dodge-hemi-super-bee/

It's a beauty. Going to go for a lot of cash I'm sure. Apparently the seller paid $187,000 for it at Mechum with fees. I'm guessing the reserve is north of $200K.

Overall a nice looking car. I've never seen an original Mopar that had absolutely all the underneath coated in black undercoat with no primer/colour showing, I see a couple paint bubbles on the bottom of the right fender. There's probably other things but I'm no expert on a 70 Hemi B-body. Kind of an expensive restoration to just throw 1980 pickup truck wheels on it rather than the correct 70-71 15X7's.

@Runcharger That's what I did with the Max, I put 15 x 8 white spoke Ramcharger wheels on the back!

Copy of Img00006.JPG

Looks like they forgot to paint the rad support behind the grills

For posterity and future possible reference:

VIN: WM23R0A136107

Screenshot_20230807-164812~2.png
1970_dodge_hemi-super-bee_dsc05494-1-99112.jpg

Last edited:
Maxie: I used them on my original 69 Hemi GTX too, it's just I didn't figure the car was worth $200k.

hemigtx4.jpg

Love the car but asking to much for it. JMO

Hagerty does have a value option on their site. You could see what they say it is worth.

I just could not justify that kind of money , I could buy 2 or 3 nice cars for 125 and drive them.

The guy (Dealership) purchased it for $187,000. I'm guessing he'll set the reserve at $225,000 and reserve will not be met.

Overall a nice looking car. I've never seen an original Mopar that had absolutely all the underneath coated in black undercoat with no primer/colour showing, I see a couple paint bubbles on the bottom of the right fender. There's probably other things but I'm no expert on a 70 Hemi B-body. Kind of an expensive restoration to just throw 1980 pickup truck wheels on it rather than the correct 70-71 15X7's.
Car need's some real wheels, winter is over time to take off the snow tires!

Auto Transport Service
Back