• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please give me your feedback and opinion regarding this 1970 Superbee for sale:

just came across this thread.

Looking at your avatar you purchased the EB5 blue Hemi Bee later on @ericisback

Congratulations, a rare car where you can't choose often. The last sale a of a 1970 Hemi Bee was quite a while ago.

I have one, too and love it.

Carsten

just came across this thread.

Looking at your avatar you purchased the EB5 blue Hemi Bee later on @ericisback

Congratulations, a rare car where you can't choose often. The last sale a of a 1970 Hemi Bee was quite a while ago.

I have one, too and love it.

Carsten

Thanks for the post regarding the Hemi Super Bee. Would you be willing to send post some photos of yours? Where are you located?

I tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full?!?

Thanks for the post regarding the Hemi Super Bee. Would you be willing to send post some photos of yours? Where are you located?

I tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full?!?
box emptied and message sent

Carsten

Would you please explain how you know that?

I should have said a "replacement hood". Written in the description.

"the car was repainted in its current blue under previous ownership, and a replacement N96 dual-scoop Ramcharger hood was also fitted."

I should have said a "replacement hood". Written in the description.

"the car was repainted in its current blue under previous ownership, and a replacement N96 dual-scoop Ramcharger hood was also fitted."
Thanks. I thought maybe you seen something in the pictures showing it was a reproduction.

Auto Transport Service
Back