• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Posting Second Party For Sale Adds

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
Posting for sale adds from other websites has been open for comments when posted in "General Discussion". Doing the same in "For Sale" will get any comments deleted.

So where is the best place to post the second party adds. Should second party adds even be posted in "For Sale" for the fact that they aren't being sold by the poster in the first place? Second party adds don't follow the "For Sale" rules either.

What say ye?

Second party ads should go into the general forum. I'm thinking Joey didn't notice that motorhome ad was one of those....

Yeah, I even messed up and threw a comment on that motor home thread.. it happens.. ooops..

I usually try to avoid comments in all for sale threads but I guess not yesterday!
:lol:

Posting for sale adds from other websites has been open for comments when posted in "General Discussion". Doing the same in "For Sale" will get any comments deleted.

So where is the best place to post the second party adds. Should second party adds even be posted in "For Sale" for the fact that they aren't being sold by the poster in the first place? Second party adds don't follow the "For Sale" rules either.

What say ye?
Any advertisement from another website or source that is not owned of being sold by the member starting the thread, should be clearly marked as "***Not Mine" and placed in the General Discussion forum.

It has been that way for a long while now, it's just that we get new people come along who don't know, and older members forget easily. :D

Forget what?

Sorry, I am guilty of posting a craigslist ad recently. I will try and improve.

Auto Transport Service
Back