• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Psssstttt @MarPar

That’s some really sweet work on Mario’s stuff. I can’t imagine getting anything nicer than that. Love the color scheme. I’ll definately keep you in mind if I can think of something that parallels that for my 68 X. I have the same valve covers with a six pack air cleaner, carbs and manifold. I can envision using the color of the car - a wine colored pearl. I have to noodle that. I love it!

Nice work cudachick :bananadance:

who'd ever think @MarPar would be trend setter :poke:

always good to get a free "hand job" :thumbsup: too

That’s some really sweet work on Mario’s stuff. I can’t imagine getting anything nicer than that. Love the color scheme. I’ll definately keep you in mind if I can think of something that parallels that for my 68 X. I have the same valve covers with a six pack air cleaner, carbs and manifold. I can envision using the color of the car - a wine colored pearl. I have to noodle that. I love it!

Thank you! Those aren't Mario's though -- his were done back in 2012. His vision spawned much new work for me and apparently at least one "imposter" paint job.

Here are mine. The originals and still the best! lol
VC's after1.jpg
VC's after2.jpg
VC's after 6.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back