• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RC your Bird is for sale again

snakeyes

Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score
RC here is your White 69 Bird now i Mich. on EBAY https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Plymo...ash=item3d6cfcacb6:g:G8QAAOSw0eBbTjMp&vxp=mtr
s-l1600.jpg

nice car will have to watch it and see where it will go next

Southerm Motor's is local & they always have stupid high musclecar prices just like several of the other classic car dealer around here. I am not sure who is paying for these cars but these people are nuts. I saw my old Pro street Charger is up for sale locally for $185,000....

Having seen the car in person, I can say that it is one of the nicest 69 Road Runners that I have ever seen, that said, the asking price is above the market for a 383 car.

Wasn't that Santa's car from here ?
before it was RC's ?

Beautiful condition. I'd be terrified to own that car, being so pristine.

These guys bought my GTX last year at Carlisle, nice guys no BS. Sold it for what I needed, they drug it back to MI marked it up about $8k and sold it in two weeks. They know what they're looking for and they pay.

You need to remeber these dealers can get people financing and they usually add some sort of warranty. Then to seal the dealer the new buyer haggles and says "I'll take it if you ship it". That mark up goes away pretty quick.

Auto Transport Service
Back