• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So what is your favorite food to eat..

What do you STUFF your face with.. hehehehehe.

• Pizza & pasta items

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Steak & potatoes

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Seafood

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Breakfast foods.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Junk food.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Comfort foods / Chili or Soup or stew

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

67coronetman

Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
Just curious what other like to STUFF there face with me it's pizza & breakfast foods... take the survey.

of that poll steak & potatoes, but my favorite is Deep Fried Chicken {Crispy} Garlic Mash potatoes & drippings brown gravy, sweet coleslaw, with buttermilk biscuits, lemon meringue pie, that was my birthday dinner for many years, I love Fish & Shell fish too, Pasta with a red/tomato Italian sausage gravy isn't bad either, I make a killer Canadian Bacon, Pineapple & Sweet Peppers/Asiago Cheese Pizza too... I could go on & on

Half a bag of Lay's washed down with 2 Vodka Screw Drivers is a nice reward. Beer on weekends and rare burgers. Sometimes just sit in the carport and admire the Coronet, like today 80 degrees!

Half a bag of Lay's washed down with 2 Vodka Screw Drivers is a nice reward. Beer on weekends and rare burgers.

Sounds like me @ 22-23 to about 30 or so y/o, substitute the vodka with Jack & Coke or a couple shots of Cuervo Gold/1800 & a Sam Adams Lager or Sierra Nevada Porter or Pale Ale Chaser, substitute the Lays with Bar-BQ chips or Doritos

I voted steak and potatoes but I also like to devour the occasional home made Lasagna! And good call on the Chili Photon!

Fried Chicken! Then probably Maryland Style Crabs, Cheesesteaks or Homemade pasta are all tied for 2nd.

Besides fried clams, prime rib, ribeye steak, lobster, clam chowder, spaghetti (only cooked by my wife), fried chicken, pot roast. kielbasa & home fries, home made waffles.

MEAT!

lair13-300x228_zps3a9cb8e5.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN_UmpAiw6k

Sushi. 2nd spot is definitely a good steak. Sushi/Maki is so complex, so many flavors involved, it just makes love to your tongue.

Auto Transport Service
Back