• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sounds which do you prefer when cruising around......

67coronetman

Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score
So i have a question do you prefer to listen to oldies like 50 & 60 or do you like listen to the 70 & 80 rock music or whatever music it is that rocks your boat while out in your mopar......... :)

Or are you like me and have no radio playing and want to hear the sweet sound that your ( MOTOR is making like i do for me its all about the thunder from under the hood.... :)

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::tongue11::tongue11::tongue11::tongue11::tongue11::tongue11::tongue11::tongue11::tongue11::tongue11::tongue11:

Mainly 70's Rock when I am in my Scamp. My Road Runner only has the factory AM 8-Track so I may pop in a tape, but usually just listen to the 383.

I driven many a mile with no radio at all but I do like CCR especially when cruising .. and I like 60's - 70's classics all the time

Yea a great choice and the birds, & more & Yes what a time in or nations history of what i call the glory days of cars & music.... :)

I driven many a mile with no radio at all but I do like CCR especially when cruising .. and I like 60's - 70's classics all the time

When not uncapped, the Motown that was number 1 when the Coronet was rolling down the line in Detroit. Or, ACDC. Thunder!

I am older than a lot here and growing up during that time period was a blast. Now my musical tastes are far more eclectic and diverse. I shy away from all that old stuff all the time to newer alternative/progressive styles along with Blues/R&B/Motown/Country/Bluegrass, etc. The Acid/Hair band stuff along with the harder Rock styles I just cannot stand. All they make is "NOISE"......

depends on the car. if it's the Challenger it's STP, Bush, Sound Garden, etc... if its the '64 its Beach Boys, The local Oldies station, etc...

I like hearing the elephant ear manifolds rumbling through the 2.5" pipes and the flowmaster 40's. Soon I hope to be adding a pair of ceramic headers and some y pipe cutouts for those special occasions.:headbang:

[video=youtube;hCt_ZJrPud8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCt_ZJrPud8[/video]

Nothing but the exhaust rumble, my radio is not even hooked up!

My radio works ok, but I can't hear it when the engine is running. It's just there to make the dash look right. What? Did somebody say something? Speak up dammit!

Radio delete plate in my 66 Belvedere for the 10 years I drove it. Even tho it had a slant 6 in it, the straight pipe was good enough. After all, music isn't going to make the 6 sound any better but a straight pipe does lol. Plus, I shut up a lot of sub woofer guys at stop lights with it and so has my V6 Dakota :D Yeah, it's got a straight on it too....

The 66 HEMI Charger has the solid lifter symphony playing as well as the working factory AM radio. The Green 66 Belvedere has the 3" flowmaster ensemble and the volume seems to be stuck on 10.

Depends on my mood......

Sick of bad drivers and time to raise cain.......AC/DC, Five Finger Death Punch, Metallica, Ramstein, Disturbed

Feeling like a good ol' boy.........Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Jerry Reed, Johnny Horton

Getting Vintage & Enjoying the good old days.........CCR, The Animals, The Doors, Stones, The Guess Who

Messing with peoples heads...........Polka, Tribal Pow Wow, 40's Big Band, Rosette Stone learning Russian Audio CD

I've been listening to the same channel for 30 years.The HP channel. Been thinkin about putting a stereo in one of these dayz:glasses2:

The best of everything (my favorites.....cept "long hair" music....LOL) using my IPOD in shuffle mode..........

Auto Transport Service
Back