• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tell me this car dont look bad ***

tpodwdog

Banned
Banned
Local time
3:10 AM
Reaction score
came across this on ebay. car looks good with the wing...but theres no in trunk support for it !

i was actually thinking about putting a superbird wing on mine when i first got it.....but then i priced them.....i still might do it when i get the car painted! MIGHT :headbang: I JUST LOVE THAT LOOK....and this car being black just makes it look all that much more SINNISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !:eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plym...7734597?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item25704ab6c5

70 RR 440 magnum w/727 with big Plymouth Decals on the rear fenders & a Wing, It's cool, but not a Superbird, please don't take this the wrong way, I am of the mind, build it how you want it, to a certain extent, until it comes to Areo or Winged cars, but in my opinion & it's just that, the guy should either loose the Superbird wing or add a Superbird nose/front end, I personally don't care much for the big Aero wings on cars that aren't Superbirds or clones or Daytonas &/or clones... other than that it's a damn cool car, old 2x4 tunnel ram is kind of cool retro styling...

That car don't look bad ***! (You told me to.) LOL! Actually, it is pretty freakin' cool! It does look odd having the wing without the nose, but with the black paint, tunnel ram, hood pins, matte hood, and big ol' quarter decals it somehow works. It needs some Cragars or similar vintage wheels to really pull off the old school look, though.

lol bud...thats good.....one less dude to bid against. coz im givin some serious thot on bidding on it! i need a new project!

great

lol bud...thats good.....one less dude to bid against. coz im givin some serious thot on bidding on it! i need a new project!

tpodwdog... Go for it dude, I hope you get it, if it's what you want, more power to ya...

They do look mean in Black, green, red, blue and yellow... Its a Super bird! lol Real, fake, they look cool.

I guess how cool it is depends on how I first see it. If it's from the front, then maybe cool. If I come up from behind it and say "wow! A Superbird!" then see the front and say "ohhh... it's not", then not cool. ;)

Lose the wing and ugly plymouth decals and it would be a decent car.

came across this on ebay. car looks good with the wing...but theres no in trunk support for it !

i was actually thinking about putting a superbird wing on mine when i first got it.....but then i priced them.....i still might do it when i get the car painted! MIGHT :headbang: I JUST LOVE THAT LOOK....and this car being black just makes it look all that much more SINNISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !:eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plym...7734597?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item25704ab6c5

I am definitely painting my car that color, especially since I can never decide on an actual color.

About 25 years ago there was a 70 RR running at the local dragstrip that had a Superbird back glass. Now that looked cool!

I like the flat black theme and Plymouth decals I think they bring out the bad *** on a 70, Petty ran with those decals and all his cars were bad ***. I say get it your half way to a super bird clone why not? got for it.

Why not a 69? I've considered it

7ec3fa9c.gif

That is a pretty good buy.I would be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie,But, I have no money.

im thinkin bout offering the dude 14 G's. itll cost me a grand to get it to Pittsburgh. plus another 10 G's in it to make it how i want it.....i dunno....it aint gone yet....maybe ill just sit on my haunches and see what happens. it aint like i dont already have one,,,,i just want another one thats all hopped up and keep the purple one stock .

that dude with the yellow Hemi clone superbird dropped his price from 82 G's down to 58 G's last i looked!

Last edited:
Has potential. Back in the day there was a Runner at Thunder Valley I used to race against that had the wing on the back. One of the "Orange Peeler" cars I think, but I'd have to get the old photo album out to be sure. Always liked the big Plymouth decals. Had one on one of my '63's. Gave me the little "Petty" goose bumps. LOL

Has potential. Back in the day there was a Runner at Thunder Valley I used to race against that had the wing on the back. One of the "Orange Peeler" cars I think, but I'd have to get the old photo album out to be sure. Always liked the big Plymouth decals. Had one on one of my '63's. Gave me the little "Petty" goose bumps. LOL

They do look good on a number of cars.. I don't see as many as i used to anymore..

Auto Transport Service
Back