• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tell me this car dont look bad ***

I like the flat black theme and Plymouth decals I think they bring out the bad *** on a 70, Petty ran with those decals and all his cars were bad ***. I say get it your half way to a super bird clone why not? got for it.

Why not a 69? I've considered it

7ec3fa9c.gif

I don't know about this, me personally id pass.. Reading about the Daytona's and winged beasts i didn't know the 1969 season was the first American car to be designed aerodynamically using a wind tunnel and computer analysis using the 69 Charger 500.. I guess they started a new found idea thats still in play today. I don't know for sure but ill wager Nascar had something to do with it!

back in the late '80s there used to be a '68 road runner that had a wing, and a spoiler on the front. I liked it.

Hmmm. Tough one.

It does look bad ***. Judging it on looks alone, I like it. And I really dig the color.

But the wing is so unique, and originally only for Superbirds/Daytonas. So as good as it looks, it bugs me a little bit.

Obviously, people are free to do whatever they like to a car. And this does look like it's been done well. But you want opinions? I wouldn't buy it- I always lean more towards a stock look than a modded look, and this thing is over the top, literally...

i wasnt really looking for opinions,,,,it was kind of a "rhetorical" question ! i still might make the dude an offer!

Why not? I mean if you like it, make a offer that you like and you have a good idea he probably wont take.. If he does accept it, your ahead!

Auto Transport Service
Back