• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The flu shot

My Wife and I got ours about a month ago and we will be staying away from
anyone we can! Hopefully it will be a non-issue. Hope you stay Virus Free!

I'm just not a big fan of this cocktail's ingredient's! Good Luck

118519838_10158807168968069_7140303525772304941_o.jpg

Gimme a break, its not like you're getting a gallon of each ingredient pumped into you, the amount of each of those ingredients is so minute its ridiculous. Have you ever asked what the purpose of each ingredient is? Only one may be needed to battle the virus but the others are all necessary to keep that one active long enough to get into you an do its job!

I'm just not a big fan of this cocktail's ingredient's! Good Luck

View attachment 1028427
If you searched for the facts instead of your personal agenda you find this is bullshit. It is. We’re not infringing on your rights, you can live or die, just stop spreading bullshit. Yes, it is. Actually check it out.

I'll pass on the vaccinations and just stay away from the sick people, thanks

I've had one every year for the last 10. no side effect so far( and I've haven't got the flu for the10 years )

Last edited:
I have never had one and don't plan to start now.

More will take it this year....demand is outstripping supply this year ...in the UK....its because getting Covid on top of regular flu in the over 60s massively increases your chance of checking out apparently. Its free here too. I don't take it.....I've been lucky never to have had real flu in my life (many confuse a bad cold with flu....nothing like the same......they say of you have real flu and saw a £50 note in the street from your window you would not be able to go and get it....don't think I could ever be that ill!). My wife takes it as she get knocked for six by normal colds....flu would be serious for her....no side effects in the 10 years she's used it....and my wife is a worrier and checked the ingredients of the dose she gets every year....nothing that concerned her. That list of ingredients, whilst partially true is misleading and old. The fetal cells were grown from a fetus aborted back in the 60s(?) and have been grown from there since....fresh fetal cells are not harvested now.

My wife and I have no choice at our jobs. We have never gotten sick and take our teenaged girls to get theirs.

The good news about this year is that with all the extra hand washing, social distancing, mask wearing, mandatory "go home" if high temp at many employers, and hand sanitizer use, the common cold and this years flu strain are also MUCH less likely to propagate.

We build natural immunity in our bodies by getting the sickness and fighting it off. To never be sick would make a very weak immune system

We build natural immunity in our bodies by getting the sickness and fighting it off. To never be sick would make a very weak immune system
Also true. That's where the flu shot works well. You can build immunity without getting sick.

Gimme a break, its not like you're getting a gallon of each ingredient pumped into you, the amount of each of those ingredients is so minute its ridiculous. Have you ever asked what the purpose of each ingredient is? Only one may be needed to battle the virus but the others are all necessary to keep that one active long enough to get into you an do its job!
If you searched for the facts instead of your personal agenda you find this is bullshit. It is. We’re not infringing on your rights, you can live or die, just stop spreading bullshit. Yes, it is. Actually check it out.
So, according to you guys I'm not entitled to have or express my opinion. Who fuckin died and put you in charge?:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:

OK...I get where 69a100 is coming from. What y'all probably don't know this but both he and I have had that shot every year throughout our Military careers. Mandatory!!! No exceptions and if you refuse to get it, it could ruin your career. Now that we are both out, he has chosen to not receive it and that is his choice. I am still getting it annually and the only time I caught the Flu was during the 2018 period. I caught the Type A Influenza and it kicked my butt!!! 69a100 also caught a touch of it from me but we both cleared up after about a week although my recovery was a bit longer. Now...I choose to do so every year because at my age, I am more susceptible to catching it and because the Chinese Kung Flu is a similar Covid, so an ounce of prevention is a pound of cure in my book. I am waiting on more test results for this vaccine and its results before I make my decision as to getting that shot protocol. Besides...we both have had so many kinds of vaccines shot into us that I dare say no FOOKING virus wants to mess with us in the first place. And a lot of those shots are not given to "youz" guys that never served in the Military...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back