• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Traded old for new

Outlaw525

Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
I haven't posted for a while. Life has gotten a little sideways with my dad's health and work being REALLY busy. Had to make some decisions on which projects to focus on and which ones to let go. The '71 Road Runner, '68 Hemi GTX, '40 Willys PU stayed and the unfinished '71 GTX left and was replaced with this. While there is no replacement for old Mopars, the Challenger requires very little maintenance, has a 6 speed manual and is fast with the AC and stereo on. I think I'm starting to get old!

00r0r_kBH0F44yFqj_1200x900.jpg

Whatever makes you happy, good luck.:thumbsup:

Oh and by the way, beautiful ride.

I haven't posted for a while. Life has gotten a little sideways with my dad's health and work being REALLY busy. Had to make some decisions on which projects to focus on and which ones to let go. The '71 Road Runner, '68 Hemi GTX, '40 Willys PU stayed and the unfinished '71 GTX left and was replaced with this. While there is no replacement for old Mopars, the Challenger requires very little maintenance, has a 6 speed manual and is fast with the AC and stereo on. I think I'm starting to get old!

View attachment 412892
Getting old ? or getting wise !

View attachment 412892
Nice ride, I have a SRT in my stable too

IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0014.JPG

What ever blows your dress up man! I know that would do it for me. Just don't let go of that Hemi GTX.....

Well I have a lowly 6 speed tracpac 09 Challenger. The 69 Coronet? From my cold dead hands it would have to be pulled.

What ever blows your dress up man! I know that would do it for me. Just don't let go of that Hemi GTX.....
No worries on that. The Hemi GTX and my '71 Runner will get inherited by my boys. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back