• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

warranty on lifetime suspension from P-S-T NEVER HAPPENS GARBAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered from PST years ago. Tubular uppers and other items IIRC. No problem.

mrgenerallee is an ***. Check out his eBay page and 1969gtxmodesto209 and you can see his pattern of harassing suppliers or sellers. He runs a junkyard or it appears as one on Google Maps and a refrigeration repair service. I banned him from my buyers list after he left me a negative feedback claiming he never received a part. Never contacted me or checked the USPS shipping number to verify that it was delivered a few days after he paid for the part. Clean up your yard and maybe the post office can find your mailbox and think of others before you harass or slander a company. P-S-T supplied all the parts for my 1971 Demon 340 rebuild all without a single problem. In fact, I am going back to them for my Coronet R/T. Most companies and eBay sellers will gladly bend over backwards for their customers because without them, they would be out of a job. let people know about the problem and most will try to resolve the problem in an expedited way.

mrgenerallee is an ***. Check out his eBay page and 1969gtxmodesto209 and you can see his pattern of harassing suppliers or sellers. He runs a junkyard or it appears as one on Google Maps and a refrigeration repair service. I banned him from my buyers list after he left me a negative feedback claiming he never received a part. Never contacted me or checked the USPS shipping number to verify that it was delivered a few days after he paid for the part. Clean up your yard and maybe the post office can find your mailbox and think of others before you harass or slander a company. P-S-T supplied all the parts for my 1971 Demon 340 rebuild all without a single problem. In fact, I am going back to them for my Coronet R/T. Most companies and eBay sellers will gladly bend over backwards for their customers because without them, they would be out of a job. let people know about the problem and most will try to resolve the problem in an expedited way.

And they lived happily ever after :-O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back