• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

On my 66 Belvedere II, I replaced the tail light bezels and installed new lens. The original ones were looking too tired and had those small pits. Not any more !

finished trunk mount battery install.

What did you do to your B-body today?

Well, put the taller front wheels on and fixed a high speed miss (loose plug wire). It's finally running well despite its age. For now, time to just put some miles on it.
photo 4web.jpg
So, what has everyone else been doing?

Took the maiden voyage with new master cylinder and completed the tailpipes with turn-downs.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 149
I stripped off the crappy used fender and bumper that was used to fix the charger by the previous owner. I sure hope that i can find a better one! IMG_20150402_213858.jpgIMG_20150404_152646.jpg

Trimmed the insulation after K&N air filter lid install. Thanks themechanic.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Hey bobtile, is that a glass bumper? Going to paint it?

Yeah, glass bumpers. Ill paint them eventually. I'm just thrashing to get ready. Was supposed to race today, but just finished tying up loose ends this afternoon.

Used two damaged ralley dash bezels and made one nice one for my 69' bee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 178
I swapped out the 120mph speedomete for the 150mph spedo and test fit the hardware for the bucket seat headrests on the 67 Coronet. Will be finishing up the pin on glass hood with the WO/RO scoop and install the fuel system tomorrow.

I took the Coronet out for another "Cars-N-Coffee" event this morning. At least 700 cars and trucks there today! There was a restored Superbird, three 'Cudas, two Coronets, three Chargers, and three "C"-body Chryslers, plus the herd of metric Challengers.

After that, I wrenched a bit on the Coronet and the D100, and got the hydraulic hoses changed out on my tractor. Tomorrow, it'll be pulling the cluster on the Coronet (again!) to get the speedo to function...for good this time! It's stuck at 75 mph...again. I might swap out the AM radio for another '66 radio I have.

62432_orig.jpg

Last edited:
I took the Coronet out for another "Cars-N-Coffee" event this morning. At least 400 cars and trucks there today! There was a restored Superbird, three 'Cudas, two Coronets, and three "C"-body Chryslers, plus the herd of metric Challengers.

After that, I wrenched a bit on the Coronet and the D100, and got the hydraulic hoses changed out on my tractor. Tomorrow, it'll be pulling the cluster on the Coronet (again!) to get the speedo to function...for good this time! It's stuck at 75 mph...again. I might swap out the AM radio for another '66 radio I have.

Mine sprouted trans pan and oil pan leaks. Sorry I missed it again. I'll try to make it out in May.

- - - Updated - - -

Trimmed the insulation after K&N air filter lid install. Thanks themechanic.

Sure thing, Dennis.

Looks mighty fine. Your baby powder idea works pretty good, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

I split the lousy oil pan gasket trying to tighten the pan bolts a little more. I order some new Supereformance oil pan and valve cover gaskets from Mancini.

The '65 got her spring detail today, then it was off to our local monthly show & shine.

We also got a look at the third Hellcat sold in Waco, a red one.

Mine sprouted trans pan and oil pan leaks. Sorry I missed it again. I'll try to make it out in May.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure thing, Dennis.

Looks mighty fine. Your baby powder idea works pretty good, eh? Yes, but you put me on the trail.

- - - Updated - - -

I split the lousy oil pan gasket trying to tighten the pan bolts a little more. I order some new Supereformance oil pan and valve cover gaskets from Mancini.
"...................

- - - Updated - - -

I took the Coronet out for another "Cars-N-Coffee" event this morning. At least 400 cars and trucks there today! There was a restored Superbird, three 'Cudas, two Coronets, and three "C"-body Chryslers, plus the herd of metric Challengers.

62432_orig.jpg
. herd of metric Challengers". I like that term.

Wait, I don't get it.. metric Challengers? I feel like I'm about to get it.. but don't yet. Please essplain

Auto Transport Service
Back