• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Lifted the car about 20"...and removed the bent-up rear Bogart rims. NOBODY I've talked with[including Bogart] has seen this before. I took some under-side shots. She's a mess.

n4dt84.jpg

2z8c10l.jpg

28tx15k.jpg

20jrdi.jpg

25z145f.jpg

k20do8.jpg
Rick is a 23 year long time family friends of ours. My brother and I met him while racing and living out in San Diego. I moved from San Diego a few years before they moved their operations to Arizona. Did anyone figure out what caused that? I have never seen that happen either.

Love the cutouts and coilover setup. Are the Bogarts made in US or somewhere else? Weird that the rims were weakened by putting in the screw to lock the beads in. You would think that they'd have been tested that way. Maybe just a bad set?
Family owned business and made in the good old USA.

They're USA made. They're gonna look at them, and see what they'll do. How they handle this, will determine how much social-media exposure this/Bogart will get.
My friend Ernie, is an exhaust/fab artist. He just finished-up filming a episode for a new car show for TV[History?]. He has sic-skills.

http://www.motofab.net/about_us.html
There good people and I am talking from years of first hand knowledge. I don't drag race so I have never used their rims. Me, my brother and Rick Bogart raced circle track together for 5 years in the Winston West series. I moved back east and my brother and Rick went into trying to race in the NASCAR Bush series. I am sure they will do everything they can to get this figured out, it's a family owned business and they take a lot of pride in there product's.

Last edited:
Gave the roadrunner her monthly startup/warmup, ran though the gears, then shut her back down, covered her back up until the next fairly warm day in a month or so!

adjusted my valves, installed a shift light & line lock & general check over, going to the track Jan 14 & see if I can do a proper burn out this time & some tuning.

15727102_1244312035627503_9169983049197890273_n.jpg

Have been sick with the flu for a week !@#$%^&*

Finally had a day I felt like working.

Drained trans cause I let some sand get in when the dipstick pulled out.

Fluid looked good and no metal shavings.

Just a small bit of sludge which may have been that sand.

Put on a silicone gasket.

Looks like a quality part from a mom and pop type operation- "Real Gaskets".
IMG_20161229_144830.jpg

Rick is a 23 year long time family friends of ours. My brother and I met him while racing and living out in San Diego. I moved from San Diego a few years before they moved their operations to Arizona. Did anyone figure out what caused that? I have never seen that happen either.

They should have the wheels, by now. Hoping to get them repaired or replaced. I await their call.

I finished replacing my bulkhead connector, replaced my engine wire harness and starter relay. Last week I replaced the turn signal switch/cam + wiring. At this pace I'm going to finish all of my winter projects by next week. Time to start thinking of new projects :D

I started fabbing my new dash instrument panel. It's not the more glamorous dash, but than again the car isn't the most glamorous car. I'm going for functional driver not hight dollar show car.
The lower pad will get wrapped with black vinyl when I'm done and the panels are going be painted matte black.
14832283025941780584736.jpg
1483228338736-1113698240.jpg

And yes that's electrical tape on the lower pad, it's just there to keep it together. It was in rough shape so I used what was good.

I finished replacing my bulkhead connector, replaced my engine wire harness and starter relay. Last week I replaced the turn signal switch/cam + wiring. At this pace I'm going to finish all of my winter projects by next week. Time to start thinking of new projects :D

I have lots of work for ya, if ya get bored. LOL

Cleaning up a pair of ancient Cragar "super-trick" rims. It's amazing the condition these are in for about 40 years old. There'll be new chrome bolts, NOS center caps, and chrome plugs for the blank lug holes.

2j5matl.jpg

2q8o8pu.jpg

jkfxxw.jpg

2is8rj8.jpg

2dsfwcj.jpg

1079tft.jpg

nznalh.jpg

e9iwrc.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back