• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Your way too dang organized!! I crawl in and out constantly til i have half the contents of my toolbox on the floor:BangHead:

When you have 2 knee replacements a bad ankle and weigh 300 lbs it focus's the mind and my lazy streak.
I've gotten better about cleaning after a project before starting the next one.

Last edited:
When you have 2 knee replacements a bad ankle and weigh 300 lbs it focus the mind and my lazy streak.
I've gotten better about cleaning after a project before starting the next one.
This is why i REALLY want to get my shop built in the next couple years. 2 post lift so i can have the tool box an arms length away while standing. Some day i wont be as energetic or nimble...

Yeah, well the older you get, the less fun it is to get up 18,000 times because you forgot something you should’ve remembered .

And got the oil changed, Driven 30w40 and Wix 51515. Used a bent piece of sheetmetal under the filter to catch all oil.
20180307_104628.jpg
20180307_104648.jpg

Just for peace of mind, I would want him to use whatever primer, sealer, thinner, etc. that the paint manufacturer calls for. Assure compatability.........................MO

That was the issue before, they didn't like each other and cracked.

This is single stage acrylic enamel, reducer and hardener that was purchased at the same time from the same place, in the original containers with all the data , I certainly hope they can figure out what's compatible.

I took my hellcat challenger out for a run today. I felt like one of those guys with a big energetic dog that drags hard on the leash.
That car wants to run. Come on spring.

dog-drags-boy.png

got the new door hung on ol blue .... this putting 2 cars together at the same time is a pain

28828917_121926468642826_6116525390971775927_o.jpg

Well, went to 1/2bath to finish some “business” and missed out on the mint ‘67 Hemi GTX that came down the street. Haven’t touched it yet, but I know where it’s at; oh, dk.green in color(think there’s a DeLorean at the residence also).

Final Prep for the Piston Power Show in Cleveland!!!! First participant at the show and excited that the 5 year restoration is done !!!!Thank you to all who aided with parts,information,and enthusiasm to keep the build moving along.
IMG_0256.JPG

I ordered a set of bright hood trim for my '55 Plymouth from a salvage yard in California. They sent me trim for a '56. I like it better than the '55 trim, so I'm keeping it.
phpeIh0iRPM.jpg

Follow to post 5406. Finished custom top panel and sides in the trunk, wired everything up and bingo., works great. Best thing was the framework for amps etc, uses all existing holes so no drilling new! Easy removal if need be and no damage!
image.jpeg

got the mill out .... this is what happens when the oil pump tried to eat a timeing gear tooth

28827982_126826514819488_7315352270782628019_o.jpg 29178367_2134939406737582_851217455270330368_o.jpg

Didn’t do anything to mine,BUT got over to “beebest”’s house. He was doing yard work, spent a good 1/2 hr talking & looking at his real solid ‘68RR(Ohio car yet). It wasn’t real hard to get him away from yard work!

got a box full of Hella H4 lamps and a box full of Morimoto HID gear from theretrofitsource.com. looking things over to see how this will integrate with the existing car headlight wiring.

looking to have all lights on low then all lights on high beam when needed

watermelon

F6C8E033-7355-4662-94FE-5A6B04680785.jpeg 884FB22C-0ECA-4E6B-A5AF-7E2B90A42ECB.jpeg 6C7398BC-78A0-48B4-B5F4-C8EE6328C256.jpeg BA4DAB9D-8D4F-40FD-80A5-FF348655CD27.jpeg 451B02EB-9BD4-4A17-A787-BB8BBB856A57.jpeg 80F3FC23-9FFE-46FA-8927-79B631883BA3.jpeg 98342660-5F41-421A-866D-0ADE28DD014A.jpeg

Last edited:
Went to Omaha to pick up my polished stainless window mouldings. 240 mile round trip. One had been cracked and cobble repaired--obvious damage. Shyster tried to tell me it was damaged when I brought it in. I have 4 witnesses that can say it was not, including their guy that checked it in. That is part of his job, to inspect incoming parts for damage. Either- someone swapped their bad trim for my good trim, or it got away from the polisher and catapulted -broke it . He was not going to replace it and conversation heated up quickly. He never offered a cash discount, and I would not have settled for that anyway. I am an easy going person --UNTIL- someone lies or tries to cheat me. His daughter-in- law stepped in and gave me her word she would make it right. We will see............................MO

changed out all the lube in all the boxes and diffs .... went with synthetic lube and the rite nv3500 stuff. T-case was makeing some noise so i went with the nv3500 stuff instead of atf ... works perfict and no more noise. first hand .... ya made a big change in the way she runs. it realy dose feel like it freed up some pony from the old 360. feels smother ... shifts better .... runs quieter. a bit spendy but well worth it. filled the tank to see if i get anymore mpg out of it.

Went to Omaha to pick up my polished stainless window mouldings. 240 mile round trip. One had been cracked and cobble repaired--obvious damage. Shyster tried to tell me it was damaged when I brought it in. I have 4 witnesses that can say it was not, including their guy that checked it in. That is part of his job, to inspect incoming parts for damage. Either- someone swapped their bad trim for my good trim, or it got away from the polisher and catapulted -broke it . He was not going to replace it and conversation heated up quickly. He never offered a cash discount, and I would not have settled for that anyway. I am an easy going person --UNTIL- someone lies or tries to cheat me. His daughter-in- law stepped in and gave me her word she would make it right. We will see............................MO
I have extra window trim if you need a piece to replace the damaged one. Let me know...

I have extra window trim if you need a piece to replace the damaged one. Let me know...
I have a feeling that I will never hear from them when they try to find that trim piece, and then find that to buy it new, you have to buy all the rear window mouldings.
Thanks Dale, I may need yours if you can spare it. At the bottom of the rear window, there is two pieces that have some curves to follow the curves of the back glass. A left and a right. The left (driver side) is the one they broke..................................MO

Auto Transport Service
Back