• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Drove it to work. One of the perks to living in SW AZ.
20200229_150618.jpg

I installed the new MBM Brakes power booster and Wilwood 1 1/8" master cylinder and bled the brakes.

It stops well but still pulls right when I brake hard.

3-MVI_0010.jpg
2-MVI_0011.jpg
1-Wilwood MS.jpg

Fixed a slightly sagging door hinge & the infamous cracked thumbwheel gear on the radio adjustment dial.

46 In WI Today with more to come

Was lucky enough to pop the hood and make sure the 383 was still in there after six months of winter storage

Yanked the heater box out of the Coronet R/T. Heater core started leaking last fall. Now I need to get the new parts ordered and rebuild the box.

In the past few days I stuck on an 8.5" Centerline wheel with a 255-65-15 on it to check clearance. The rear that's in the car now is a 68-70 B and it's a bit too wide but don't think a 66-67 rear will give much more room on the outside edge so might be narrowing a rear for it soon. Got a couple of inches inside otherwise. Might could use a different offset wheel but don't have any.....also, almost done with the passenger side lower hinge. Just a bit more to do and can stick on both lowers real soon.

.....also, almost done with the passenger side lower hinge. Just a bit more to do and can stick on both lowers real soon.

Yep, that's coming up here soon too. Hinges on the driver's door are getting pretty loose. But one thing at a time here for me on the cars, got plenty of work to finish on the new shop that's going to take a while yet. Plus spring farm work.

Changed my 50 year old front brake lines to stainless braided lines. Used gravity feed to bleed as I have don this before on other cars. Front disc on the Mopar might need power bleed to get it tip top but they pretty good for now.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back