• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Not today. But, recently installed a new positive battery cable in my 68 Coronet. Looks excellant.
It's a correct looking. The new one replaced the original one that had one of those uply temporary terminals.
Ordered the cable directly fro B&H Electric. They have the original blue prints from Chrysler which they use to construct the cables.
Do you have link? There is a bunch of B&H electrics. one in Orange Park Fl is closed?

Finished up the 3.55 sure grip for the Charger and dropped it on the axle housing.

IMG_0445.JPG

Took out the seats and covered up as much of the dash and rest of the interior I could and started cleaning up the drivers floor. It’s worse than the passenger side. Hopefully I can replace it someday.
B33AB463-5902-4289-AB1A-DBCCCEF0EE3F.jpeg

Replaced the bottom plug (lighting harness and ignition) to my bulkhead connector. The old plug had both tabs broken off. I'd already replaced the bulkhead connector and the other 2 plugs (new engine harness complete with plug and windshield wiper which also came with a new plug). Glad I had a few extra male connectors and the proper crimping tool.

20200513_193049.jpg

Sanded/primed/painted my front brake drums.

20200513_193109.jpg

Trivial, but sanded the letters on my Copper Cobras. Huge improvement as the lettering had turned pretty yellow.

20200509_141128.jpg

Replaced the bottom plug (lighting harness and ignition) to my bulkhead connector. The old plug had both tabs broken off. I'd already replaced the bulkhead connector and the other 2 plugs (new engine harness complete with plug and windshield wiper which also came with a new plug). Glad I had a few extra male connectors and the proper crimping tool.

View attachment 949888
Sanded/primed/painted my front brake drums.

View attachment 949889

Trivial, but sanded the letters on my Copper Cobras. Huge improvement as the lettering had turned pretty yellow.

View attachment 949890
Nothing looks as good as new wiring.

BTW, Bar Keepers Friend and a stiff brush will make those letters whiter than a snowman's ...

Took out the seats and covered up as much of the dash and rest of the interior I could and started cleaning up the drivers floor. It’s worse than the passenger side. Hopefully I can replace it someday. View attachment 948204

In the mean time... Hit that floor with a few coats of rust bullet and call it done. Same on the underside if it's not already protected.

In the mean time... Hit that floor with a few coats of rust bullet and call it done. Same on the underside if it's not already protected.
You got it. I’ve done some parts of the underside already. Still have to do under the passenger side and probably touch up some other spots. Thanks

20200515_135413.jpg

20200515_135419.jpg

Well today my Mopar and I were reminded that -1* of camber really chews up the inside of your tires. But the turn-in towards the Target parking lot were RAZOR sharp....

I’m going to drive it to it’s first cruise in. I’ve been steadily making longer trips for testing, even drove it 7 miles uptown the other night, on its first pleasure cruise. The cruise in is about 20 miles round trip. It’s been running great since I rebuilt the carbs and installed an electronic distributor. So far, so good!

DC2661E9-7292-47D3-B9B1-33F1D9FA7772.jpeg

I also got these old school Cragars and BFG tires given to me the other day. I’m 1/2 tempted to put em on for that period look, but only for short trips. Waiting on the lug nuts, he’s getting them to me this weekend. They are cool as heck!

68C27727-E373-4309-9C7B-7E984DFC225A.jpeg

Burned 13 gallons or so of 92 octane love the fact that its still under 2 bucks

90C204DF-FD21-41FB-B714-F5AB6078869E.jpeg

Speaking of Rust Bullet...
I pulled the Deep Drop Cowboy Bumper off the old 90 W250 Dodge//Cummins this morning. Knocked the loose rust off the backside and put a coat of Rust Bullet on there. I'll put at least one more coat on it, maybe two, before I mount it back on the truck again.

Bumper 1.jpg

Bumper 2.jpg

Last edited:
No pics cause nothing too exciting - but installed rear seat belts, removed and put new foam under my bucket front seats and buddy seat, installed LED dome light, LED front turn signals lights, and an LED flasher. Cleaned and re-conditioned the small carpet strips on the door panels and behind bucket seats. Installed new glove box. Next up is installing an original sending unit with correct lock ring so my tank doesn’t leak when full (and hopefully gauge starts to work). All of this in the last 2 days as the wife and kids are at the cabin - ha.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back