• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Last edited:
Mine dosent sound exactly like that, i have the exhaust all the way back with tips, try to get a video on it, phone dont take up all the sound. But thats the video i checked before i orderd the hornies, sweet but loud:moparsmiley:
Loud exhuast sounds good for a while but can become a nuisance over time. Most of us appreciated loud pipes when we were young, as you are. I guess most of us tend to mellow with age like fine wine.

Loud exhuast sounds good for a while but can become a nuisance over time. Most of us appreciated loud pipes when we were young, as you are. I guess most of us tend to mellow with age like fine wine.

Well, i thank you as my women calls me old man (almost 33) we been going for 13years now! But i get what your saying and i was lookin for a Dynomax ultra flo but nobody had them in stock and didnt wanna chance with the delivery (states) so went with these, sounds awesome and really isnt that bad in the car, could be cus off the exhaust all the way back -also no drone! Will get a video for ya but need to replace the alternator first apperently.

Put new shocks on the back, finally got the valve covers to stop leaking, and went to the cruise in. It’s running great! Since my sons 16th birthday is tomorrow, and the car is running so well, I figured it was time for him to make his maiden voyage in it as well. He’s driven a stick before, but nothing like this. He did a great job, never stalled it, had a little trouble finding first, but I think he’s getting the hang of it. He drove it about 10 miles, smiling all the way!

Went to the shop as I haven't been there since my surgery. Jones'in to get the 65 out. Started to check around the car and found a puddle of brake fluid on the passenger side front.
Looks like the SSBC disc brake caliper that I installed 18 years ago is leaking:cursin:. The nerve !
Always something........

Took them for a drive and washed and small detailed. Then back in the coral.

DD676431-6B5D-4FAD-B6B7-E03E0119BBC5.jpeg

Threw the bike in that giant trunk and went for a good bike ride at the lake. Then met up with some friends and enjoyed our two jalopies...
20200517_185716.jpg
20200517_190036.jpg

Amazon had a good deal on a Spectra Premium fuel tank for the RR I've been wanting for a while now so I finally pulled the trigger on it...

204.jpg
205.jpg
Finally got the chance to stab that big assed EFI dizzy yesterday. Has a slight clearance problem with the MP valve cover, nothing major just a little trimming.

Auto Transport Service
Back