• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

I drove it.

Folsom 10.JPG

1 bulb broken or is it just the angle?

1 bulb broken or is it just the angle?
Angle, was busin' on him earlier. Another pic showed it working. There are 3 sections and at an angle you can't outer one.

Last edited:
Continued working on the interior.
Removed the back cushion for the first time since shes been mine and I found a forearm! It was right there next to this crumpled up old paper with scribbles on it
20210109_183031.jpg
20210109_183023.jpg

Last week I was a bit disheartened when I pulled up the front carpets, which I'm told were replaced in 1977, to discover this:
20210101_153903.jpg

Since the seat covering and carpets weren't original, I had given up hope of finding the broadcast sheet but figured now I can move on knowing what had become of it. Fast forward several days and voila! My 24 y/o son ... aka "the forearm" told me I squealed like a little girl on Christmas morning. That's the last time I will have a bonding day with him!:lol:

Got my ARP studs in finally & installed them.
Jan 9 (1).jpg
Jan 9 (4).jpg

Plus my stuff from Detroit Muscle Technologies came in....
Jan 9 (5).jpg
Jan 9 (6).jpg

Finally, my new trunk weather-stripping will be installed.
Jan 9 (11).jpg
Jan 9 (12).jpg

Trying to fit 10 pounds of tire into a 5 pound wheel well opening . . . ( and I'm so close ) . . .

sm_rollertires03.jpg

Note: This is only to make my car a roller, got these tires at the local "Tear-A-Part" location and the hope was to make my car a roller AND to test how much tire I would be able to pack into these hevily fabricated wheel wells . . . these tires stand 31" tall and they "almost" fit as is now . . . the back rubs a little . . . (ok, it hits) . . . so now I've got to figure if it needs to be cut and fixed - or just shift the axle back 1" . . . will double check the driver side fitment as well . . . and decide . . .

Probably means it's going to be cut up (all my nice undercoating and paint ground off), beat into submission, and a little more metal added to make it fit . . .

Found my build sheet for my 70 road runner under the back seat today, now how do I get it out without destroying it? View attachment 1053121
Looks just like mine did. I suggest you get another set of hands to help you. Person 1 pulls back the springs 1 at a time and hands them off to person 2. When all (3) springs are pulled away, person 1 can gingerly remove the sheet.
Would not have attempted it if I was alone.
This worked for me.

Thanks I might give that a try, I thought about removing the upholstery from the top and go after it that way. But your idea may work better because it may be stuck to the springs.

Moved the car closer to my house. Hell of a lot closer to work on it. Took the AC unit out, then the dash for some restoration work. Something was living in between the upper and lower cowls, right next to both "rings/flanges" that the AC ducts hang onto. Sanded a little and found some rot in the windshield area (lower corners). Figured it would be easier, so we replaced the flanges and getting ready to weld up the upper cowl. Just about done sanding the engine bay. Sanded more and found the car had been hit near the right door/hinge area. Shitty job fixing/welding it too. A buddy of mine, who's been doing it for 35 yrs is helping me. Thank God. Ball busting work but I know its gonna be finished right.

Had to go to the post office this afternoon.
So decided to take the hot rod. ....and grabbed a few pictures while i was out.

20210111_123511.jpg 20210111_122842.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back