• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

finished tuning after getting a set of stealth heads on and the difference is amazing!!! i just wanted to keep driving.

Messed with an Electric fuel pump most of the afternoon.... Went down the road and back.... Put down a set of posi marks..... Didn't mean to burn out though! I was trying to see how far my Converter would flash.....

Priming the 72 Dart today getting ready to lay down some FC7 this next week!!!! Then sell it to buy more goodies for my 69 Charger!!!

I drove mine!:headbang: Went to a decent show in the little town of Elsie,Michigan. Had the only Mopar there. Also had a trouble-free day. Life is good!

I need some motivation guys. I started to repair my front inner fender and found out that my frone frame rail is holier thsn the Pope. Pretty bummed out...
options are:
1)scrap the new floors that are installed and use this car as parts while looking for a better shell
2)new frame rails
3)???

sorry about the spelling, drowning my sorrow in beer!
I need some motivation guys. I started to repair my front inner fender and found out that my front frame rail is holier than the Pope. Pretty bummed out...
options are:
1)scrap the new floors that are installed and use this car as parts while looking for a better shell
2)new frame rails
3)???

I took my pieced together exhaust off getting ready to install new 3" header collectors and new Dynomax super turbo's my neighbor is giving me for free, well I watch his kids for about an hour or so maybe once a week. Thank you Chris. I need to pull my right front tire off, flat. Bad valve stem.

got em out today

Went cruising with daughter. A Great Mopar day!:headbang:

Attachments

• IMAG0085.jpg
    IMAG0085.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 194
  • IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0086.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 204
  • IMAG0083.jpg
    IMAG0083.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 217
  • IMAG0088.jpg
    IMAG0088.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 201
  • IMAG0089.jpg
    IMAG0089.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 230
ground out old bondo & cut peices to fill antenna holes in both frnt fenders welded them in ,repaired lft front fender nose area removed old bondo & welded up old bondo fastener holes.lol pulled the dent out properly & got filler sanded,primed left fender, someone back in the day must have mounted a cb ant on lft fender got this done on saturday,sunday hung fenders on car stuck frnt seat in so i could drive car to turn in oround in my shop,cleaned out shop

Put my motor in this weekend!!!! :eek:ccasion14:

Attachments

• DSC01066.JPG
    DSC01066.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC01075.JPG
    DSC01075.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC01077.JPG
    DSC01077.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 200
ground off the bondo on the b=pillar and sprayed a light coat of primer till i can fix it.

Changed the valve cover breathers. I run Moroso breathers that are pulled into the header collectors. I had put on a set of pretty chrome ones some time back. At the time I knew they had a foam layer inside of the breather and knew I would need to clean them frequently - but I forgot about it. Each breather had about 1/2 oz of oil soaked up in that damn foam. I doubt they were working at all. Put the clean Morosos back on and took it to the cruise in tonight.. I like the looks og the chrome ones better so I'll have to look around for a set that doesn't have foam in them.

Put away for the winter hibernation period and some upgrades hopefully planned.

Auto Transport Service
Back