• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

put a coat of wax on my Cragars and new bumpers. garage sure is empty with the runner at the body shop.

Weather here is supposed to be great,so I plan to dust her off and hit a local cruise night-if I can find one! Most of the local cruise nights have stopped for the year.

looked in the engine compartment and realized that the power steering bracket for a small block is different than one for a big block!:eusa_think: maybe I should have done the same thing I did yesterday! :icon_sad:

i took a clay bar to the tops of the Belvy. WOWWWWWWWWWWW...it shined before but its so smooth and glossy now. i suggest buying one...theyre great!

I took my Satty for the first real drive since the drivetrain swap, maybe about 20 miles. Ran and drove nice. Trying to get the engine broken in before taking it to the Turkey Run. Here is a pic of her the day I took her to then alignment shop.
p1218965886-3.jpg

after work,i was going to my workshop,look at the charger...and look outside, i take a deep breath and think f*ing weather no drive today :(,so i take my grinder and cut a piece of rusty metal out of the trunk from my roadrunner and weld in a new peace of sheetmetal.:)

I started to put my new brake shoes on and decided to order new brake cylinders, which i did, The rubber boots arent looking that great..

inner fender

actuly over the past few days i replaced the driver side inner fender from a donor car. got about 20 hours in it from start to finish. Had a blast!:eek:s_dancing2:

Attachments

• 100_0585.jpg
    100_0585.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_0586.jpg
    100_0586.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_0589.jpg
    100_0589.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 199
  • 100_0588.jpg
    100_0588.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_0591.jpg
    100_0591.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 199
Drove it to Maryland International Raceway and entered it in the 2012 MOPAR Eastern Classic Car Show...and took home best in class!

DSC_0097.jpg

Walked by her numerous times carrying snowmobile parts out to the truck for a big swap this coming weekend. Will be doing that all week. I'm sure she's hoping I'll sell a bunch of stuff so I can buy her some shiny baubles. Just like a woman...

Nothing exciting... Wet sanded the floor and engine bay getting ready for paint...

Took dash and steering column out. cleaned the speedo glass,painted the plastic trim chrome,painted the switch panel black.redid the splash shields.Would put up pics but tried to post another 69 RR for sale but computer wouldn't let me but will try later.

Auto Transport Service
Back